PDA

View Full Version : Square Balls

Transition Layer
4th Dec 2001, 10:54
A little old lady went into the Commonwealth Bank one day carrying a bag
of money. She insisted that she must speak with the manager of the bank to
open a savings account, "Because it's a lot of money!"

After much humming and hawing, the bank staff ushered her into the manager's office -of course, the customer is always right! The bank manager asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She replied, $165 000" , and dumped the cash onto his desk. The manager of course was curious as to how she got such an amount and asked, "How did you come by so much money?" The old lady replied, "I make bets". The Manager then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?" The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25 000 that your balls are square." "Ha!" laughed the manager, "That's a stupid bet.You can never win that kind of bet." The old lady challenged, "So would you like to take my bet?" "Sure," said the manager. I'll bet $25 000 that my balls are not square." The little old lady then said, "OK you're on! But since it is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10.00am as a witness?" "Sure," replied the confident manager.

That night the manager got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning at precisely 10.00am the old lady and her lawyer entered the manager's office. She introduced the lawyer and repeated the bet. "$25 000 says the manager's balls are square!" The manager agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see.

The manager complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. "Well, OK" said the manager, "$25 000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure ." Just then he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The manager asked the little old lady , "What the hell is the matter with your lawyer?" With his balls still in her hands, she replied, "Nothing. Except I bet him $100 000 that between 10.00am and 10.05 am today I'd have the Commonwealth Bank Manager's balls in my hand!"

:D :D :D

Bally Heck
4th Dec 2001, 18:54
Reminds me of the Irish nurse who thought a cubicle was a square testicle. :D

Evanelpus
4th Dec 2001, 20:56
Probably the same Irish nurse who thought cunnilingus flew 6 times daily to London.