PDA

View Full Version : Air Slovakia

hottowel
28th May 2004, 11:51
Hi Guys...

Just seen an advert on aviationjobsearch.com for Cabin Crew for Air Slovakia at BHX. Routes to Dehli and Amritsar....?
Is this a dodgy smoke screen for a FlyJet contract. I recall they do that route from BHX. They will be using B752 equipment on that route.

Anyone shed any light Cheers xx

bacardi walla
28th May 2004, 13:00
There is no connection with FlyJet.

Boss Raptor
28th May 2004, 13:05
All contact and company details on www.airslovakia.sk

as stated above nothing to do with Flyjet

If I recall that contract is for a Central Asian '?Stan' airline and goes on to Amritsar..or maybe AS in its own right via Bratislava...there have been a number of variants of this over last few years all trading on the BHX VFR traffic to India etc.

hottowel
30th May 2004, 22:09
Cheers guys, thanks for your replies. Does anyone know if this is a permanent or seasonal job? I'm not going to apply, but a female hostie is interested in the position,

Many thanks in Advance Hottowel xx

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
31st May 2004, 12:48
From what I've found out, its a permanent contract although you never quite know with these things do you! They're looking for reservations staff and airport reps too, so maybe they're in it for a while to come. I don't think its a contract, that was FlyJet's business from BHX. Air Slovakia seem to have picked up on a good route. The flights always seem overbooked.

I gather you would be working alongside the Slovak girls and boys. Bear in mind, the airline has a terrible on-time performance, so who knows if your trips to Amritsar and Delhi would become a lot longer than a night stop!

All very well, if you like staying there.... :rolleyes:

Not my cup of tea at all, but good luck to anyone who's going for it.

Cully
3rd Jun 2004, 18:15
Can i just say , Fly Jet done them flights for Air Slovak, i have been on quiet a few.We use to refule at Slovakia and it got catered there, Fly Jet lost contract i think although they sais it was because it was to hot for Aircrafts to take off ! ! ! But who knows maybe Air Slovak can do it better on there own.
P.S Amritsar not a very nice place big culture shock.
Good Luck if you apply.