PDA

View Full Version : People You Can Trust

Flood Control
3rd Dec 2001, 08:21
Just a slight aside boys and girls but I have to say as Mr Daniel has given me 5 minutes rest from getting you all pissed off , but how many people can you trust? My Vote goes to Bio Warrior simply because she gives a lot to us all and asks for nothing in return! Its about time in this time of turmoil that we all look to ourselves and forget all the crap in the world and just look at each other and maybe just shake your neighbours hand and just say hello!

Envy is a curse of all folks who have less than their neighbours for no good reason apart from apathy!

Wars start for less

Well back to work.........

Rusty Conway
3rd Dec 2001, 08:48
Here here Flood but then again I've been in love with Bio for ages... (don't tell me missus)

Lets get our **** together chaps and make the world a better place!

Capt Black
3rd Dec 2001, 09:04
Bio is special

[ 03 December 2001: Message edited by: Capt Black ]

Feeton Terrafirma
3rd Dec 2001, 17:31
Yup it's troo Bio is special, but then I think a lot of PPRuNers are special, like Techchick :cool:

Bio Warrior
3rd Dec 2001, 22:25
Umm thanks guys,
Mr Flood control you just think you can trust me because I don't have much time to post and thus never run foul of your little rule (though I admit trying not to run foul of Danny's no religion rule is much harder on me.)

Rusty I'm flattered just remember the difference between admiring from afar and stalking (kidding kidding I know your missus keeps you out of trouble ;) )

Personally my votes go to Miss Velvet, Flaps40, and Misnomer who were so nice to me when I first came tumbeling into pprune, oh yes and K180 cos I can now identify a Cessna 180 with 98% accuracy due to his hours of hard work in teaching me (once an instructor always and instructor)

But really I wuv you all, (its just that mummmy told me never to trust a male pilot to much cos youre a bunch of skallywags)

Purrs
-Bio

traveler
4th Dec 2001, 05:15
mummy knows best.

dingducky
4th Dec 2001, 08:13
crikey seems i have stumbled upon a meeting of the bio appreciation fan club.
so bio is the one that you trust.
how ironic.

Kermit 180
4th Dec 2001, 13:15
Poor Ding. I trust you Ding...

criticalmass
4th Dec 2001, 16:45
I am prepared to trust myself...so long as I can see where my hands are.

Might just manage to trust my reflection in a mirror too, but that is asking a helluva lot!

Feeton Terrafirma
5th Dec 2001, 14:56
Hey CM mate, Ducky trusts you to operate on her frequently, not to mention her trust that you'll miss when your shooting at her.........

Something to think about eh?

Now go to chat and take full advantage of that trust!!!!!!!!!

sanjosebaz
5th Dec 2001, 23:40
Well I trust Ding with my innermost secrets!