PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Aircraft Dispatch Services Ltd - Closing Down

acukwik
26th May 2004, 12:30
Heard a rumour that the company known as Corporate Aircraft Dispatch Services (CADS UK) are closing down.

Heard from a reliable source that they have put all their staff including the 24hr flight planning department on standby at home UFN.

AC

Bumz_Rush
28th May 2004, 09:33
Tried to phone them...no reply.....they had good ideas, and high moral ideals......perhaps this was the problem...I know one client who refused to pay thier bill....Bumz

acukwik
28th May 2004, 12:32
The client never refused to pay their bills except they wanted every invoice ever issued to them itemised, but the management of cads refused to do that - so they both ended up in court and cads lost the case - so now the client in question will settle all invoices at their leisure.

Cads also wasted a lot of money on a lot un-neccssary promotional products

Mis-Management is the keyword as far as CADS is concerned.

AC
:D

Bumz_Rush
30th May 2004, 06:52
If I wished to never pay my bill...one approach is to delay delay delay...this client is very well known for this approach.....my account is also in dispute...exactly the same reason...The result is they have not paid me....

NWBizJet
30th May 2004, 11:53
Well, as story heard from others. There are two side of it.

The Client, you are right in the way about how they pay. In this case they did the right things or shall I say the proper way to do thing. This client got to learn, they should never ask for anything that they can't afford.

The Company, they don't have a good intention to treat customer right, instead they seems trying to rape the customer time and time again. Sometime back I heard they charge someone for fuel at Luton for over $3 a gallon. While clearly you can get it much cheaper at the airport. In this case will you pay for the bill? I think that's why they are in dispute between the client and the company. Also, problem with the company senior management, always promise but never deliver.

Bumz,
Keep pushing them! Hope you will get your money back soon.

B777FD
9th Jun 2004, 12:27
I nearly started work for this company. I quit my current job too. Found out they'd closed through this website - didn't have the decency to contact me and let me know. But hey - it's just my life - nothing to worry about.

I should have taken more notice of these forums and not bothered.:*