PDA

View Full Version : Where did they go??

Divergent Phugoid!
25th May 2004, 22:40
Is it me or have those damned pesky (arrsed) vermits done it again??

Logged on to read the canberra thread.... gone!!

Was going to look at the memorial thread for the Chinook... GONE!!

Where they go??

(and others....)????????

Beeayeate
25th May 2004, 22:58
Faded away like the thousands of CanMen there were at one time. :(

The Cranberrie thread had a good run though, lasted longer than anybody suspected it would. . . just like the real thing really! :rolleyes:

henry crun
26th May 2004, 02:09
The Canberra thread is still here, but it's no longer a sticky at the top of page one.

Brian Dixon
26th May 2004, 13:46
The Chinook memorial thread was the one detailing the service at RAF Odiham at 4.00pm on 2nd June. Contact Odiham on 01256 702134 for more details of that one.

The other ones are contained in the Chinook Still Hitting Back 3 thread.
As a reminder, the one at Winchfield Church near Hook in Hampshire is at 2.00pm. Map of Winchfield Church (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.28&lon=-0.8974&scale=25000) PM me for more details of that one if you wish.

At the same time as the Winchfield service, there will be one on the Mull itself.

On the 8th June, there will be a short service around the Innocent Victims Memorial Plaque, to the front of Westminster Abbey. Again, this will be at 2.00pm.

May I just reiterate that these memorial services are to remember all 29 who were lost ten years ago, and are not part of the campaign.

If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you.
Regards,
Brian

Hydraulic Palm Tree
26th May 2004, 18:58
Dave Finnigan was organising the Odiham piece but will be away with work from Sunday. Details as given by Brian but it would be nice to get it back as a sticky until the 2nd has passed.

PS. call Ext 7243 and speak to jackie who may be able to help in Dave's absence.

HPT

Divergent Phugoid!
28th May 2004, 18:13
Any chance of re sticking the Chinook memorial dates one?

Please?

Just for a few days....

Go on go on go on....

:sad: :sad: :sad:

PPRuNe Pop
28th May 2004, 18:43
Ok, ok, I'll put it back. But like the Canberra thread they are never far away. Try changing your profile so that you can read the last 10 or 20 days and as you log on - right there - will be a long list of numbered threads.