PDA

View Full Version : cranfied ATPL groundschool

parris60
25th May 2004, 15:18
I was thinking of starting a full time groundschool course in June with Cabair in Cranfield. Can anybody tell me what the school is like, are the teachers good and where is a good place to stay thats not to expensive!! Is it worth the money? Cheers guys!

Halfbaked_Boy
25th May 2004, 15:28
I would know nothing regarding the schooling itself but I'm doing my work exp. at Cranfield and it is set in such a beautiful location and so near to the city of MK so you are close to the shops, and I believe that they offer on-site accomodation?

But yes it is such a nice place to be around/near and everyone I know who works there seems very motivated and have a high morale of themselves and those who instruct them, so if someone does reply making a positive statement about this place then do go for it!

If you do go with Cabair let me know if you see my old instructor over there!

Regards,

Jack.

kraken
14th Jun 2004, 16:30
Re: Cranfield

Cranfield, a bit quiet, except Thursday nights when Cabair students get jiggy! Contact Cabair, they are helpful, talk to them about accomodation. The university has lists of local houses to rent (quite expensive) or bed and breakfast. There are on-site self-catering and/or full-board accomodations, which may be better for you if you are single. I thought Cabair were good. They got me through, which was no mean achievement! First time passes, they gave me some money back too. Good luck.

parris60
10th Jul 2004, 10:39
Cheers guys for the replies, i have started there now and I am very pleased with the school and instrutors etc.:ok:

HandspringGuy
13th Aug 2004, 02:05
So are you on a modular or Integrated course?