PDA

View Full Version : Where is Unwell_Raptor?????

Tartan Gannet
8th Jul 2001, 16:18
I have been away for a few weeks as many of you know but when I came back I found all the usual Jet Blast people here, save one, UNWELL_RAPTOR ? Is he (she) well? Indeed are they still with us?

Okey, U_R was never my favourite poster, we are too different in our value systems, mind set, educational backgrounds, philosophy of life, to have much in common. I do however trust that U_R is not really UNWELL or that they too havent suffered a personal bereavement in their life.

So U_R if you are out there please say, I will even have that pint with you.

Feeton Terrafirma
8th Jul 2001, 16:45
Well stuff me up a gum tree! I must admit to not noticing his absence. Bugga. I should have noticed when someone as important to PPRuNe as the sick_sparrow flies north north for the winter.

Unwell_Raptor
8th Jul 2001, 18:52
(sniff-sniff, wipes eye)

Oh my dears! I have just had three wonderful weeks in France with Mme. Rapteuse, and I find that I am missed. Better still, I read elsewhere that TG is going all reasonable on us.

Please forgive me if it takes a while to adjust to the new reality. A week may be a long time in politics, but three weeks is an eternity down on Danny's farm.

And BTW, TG old chap,

please don't go all reasonable on us; life should have some certainties after all.

:cool:

PS/TG

You still owe me a drink - or was it the other way about?

[ 08 July 2001: Message edited by: Unwell_Raptor ]

Tartan Gannet
8th Jul 2001, 19:52
Believe it or not U_R Im actually pleased that you are back. I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Now as regards this pint, I think you made the offer first but who cares. If I am ever within the length of my cable tow of your part of Buckinghamshire I will happily take wine with you.

TG :)

Velvet
8th Jul 2001, 20:53
Good Lord, Tartan Gannet - how marvellous

Welcome back Unwell honey

I was going to say that even ............ nah, not possible ...........

Unwell_Raptor
8th Jul 2001, 22:40
Hi Velvet.

Sorry about Gatbash, but it's nice to have you back on my fantasy list.

I shall try to fit you in to a particularly explicit dream that I am planning to have in the next few nights.

;)

Feeton Terrafirma
9th Jul 2001, 18:44
Nice to see that a Betterthanusual_Budgie has returned to the flock. Just make sure you show Velvet the utmost respect in you dreams, she deserves nothing less.

BTW U_R, as I recall you owed a lot of ppl a drink!