PDA

View Full Version : BMI baby Interview

anatomic3
24th May 2004, 19:37
Hi guys,

I have been invited to a BMI baby cabin crew this wednesday.

I have been told that the morning involves team exercises, role plays and the afternoon one to one interviews.

It is my first attempt for the position and would appreciate any information you can give on how to succeed.

thanks

AIRBOY
24th May 2004, 21:38
best advice is be yourself, dont be something that you are not, they are looking for normal, relaxed indiviuals

Be happy, happy fun, interact, be a teamplayer, ask others input, dont take control and have fun!!!

good luck for wed, what base you going for??

anatomic3
25th May 2004, 19:42
Thanks for your reply.

Going for the post at EMA as I live in Nottingham.

Are you with them or another company?

Im going to the Brittania cabin crew open day this thursday.
If i dont succeed tommorow, hopefully my experience will give me an advantage for their interview!

AIRBOY
25th May 2004, 21:13
i am at manchester, i like it, been around a bit but here it is very chilled!!

think you need to decide what you want to as the 2 markets are very very different, brits can be very strict and may be made to feel very little in abig pond, i know i felt it at another major charter airline!

baby is very personal and everyone has a laugh!! no doubt that brits and others have a laugh, its just 2 very different worlds!!

I am happy to hang up my tea pot and meals trays for the low cost, very good money but you WILL work hard for it, and that is not a statement to be taken lightly!

good luck with what you decide, if you wanna chat more send me a message, will be more than happy to help :D