PDA

View Full Version : 5 STAR Ratings ?

Whiskery
23rd May 2004, 09:13
Who went mad with the 5 star rating "stamp" on this forum ? :confused:

ALL topics, 5 STARS - must be a record for D&G Reporting Points !

karrank
23rd May 2004, 11:11
I don't think I've every bothered to look at the star rating. I don't see the point. Suprised you haven't blamed it on lazy ATC yet:{ :{

Pinky the pilot
24th May 2004, 10:37
I was wondering if anyone was going to bring this subject up. Must admit that I did find it somewhat odd.
Wonder if a certain unlamented and non missed now banned PprUner is mucking around under a new handle?

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.

Continental-520
24th May 2004, 14:45
Yeah, well now that you've mentioned it pinky, I've been missing my weekly dose of winstun spun $hit...as I'm sure all of us who were frequently winstun'd are.

karrank
28th May 2004, 12:23
I note when I rated the topic #1 the rating went back to #3. Guess I'll rate it #1 again and see what happens. If it is just the average of all the votes it should fly down again for this cr@p thread, but not change anything for one many have voted on.

Whiskery ain't Winstun, not enuf sarcasm. The person behind Winstun must be genuinely hurt by exclusion or he would have bounced back with the same horseschiesen with a different name:{

PS. The message said "you've already voted so buggar off". Well it said something like that...

Whiskery
29th May 2004, 07:39
karrank - me Winstun ?

That's mighty powerful stuff you're smoking. :D

Woomera
29th May 2004, 22:42
Happened a few days ago. Some lame brain with nothing better to do..... :(

Woomera

lame
30th May 2004, 00:04
IF that is a dig at me, you are wrong. :(

It wasn't me, I added a few later on, but it was NOT me that posted all those 5 stars. :rolleyes:

tobzalp
30th May 2004, 01:31
I vote this thread 5 stars.

Capt Claret
31st May 2004, 06:07
Gee some folk are sensitive. :\