PDA

View Full Version : Embraer 145 Flightsim

devokeuk
22nd May 2004, 13:09
Hi.

Does anybody know the best website where I can find a complete download for the embraer 145? I have Flightsim 2004.

Thanks in advance.

:O

5711N0205W
22nd May 2004, 18:19
Try the usual suspects, www.flightsim.com and www.avsim.com you should find everything there.

devokeuk
23rd May 2004, 16:22
Thanks for this. I wonder if you can help me further please. I am new to this and I am trying to copy the emb files onto flt sim. I can not for the life of me do it! I have downloaded the files from the website, unzipped it all but can not transfer the A/C to the flightsim. Can ya help me through the process?

Thanks a lot

5711N0205W
24th May 2004, 11:30
Try here, http://www.simviation.com/acinstall.htm , alternatively http://www.google.co.uk will provide all the information you will need.

Jet A1
27th May 2004, 10:54
Really realistic panel for the 145 at www.fsnordic.net. Click file library---Flight Simulator---Panels---Embraer and bingo.

fintan
27th May 2004, 15:22
www.avsim.com , www.simviation.com , www.flightsim.com are probably the most common. Also note that all Downloads normally give you install instructions. Some are auto install,others are you unzip direct to your fs9 folder, or copy the hold folder to your aircraft folder with the gauagues etc to their respective folders. Again best read the readme file which containers all the instructions

CarltonBrowne the FO
29th May 2004, 10:28
To get the fully authentic experience of the Embraer 145 flight deck, turn your chair about 10 degrees away from your pc. When the discomfort rises to the point where you need painkillers to fly, congratulations! Your 145 flying experience is complete. :ouch:

devokeuk
2nd Jun 2004, 14:20
Thanks a million folks for all your help. I managed to sort it and as a result, it helped get my instrument scan back up to scratch.

I had a sim assessment for a job on the Embraer a few days ago and I passed! I start my type rating in 3 weeks. Thanks again.

:ok: