PDA

View Full Version : Storm Aviation/Global etc etc.

Blighty Pilot
20th May 2004, 09:59
Just a mini survey to find out if people have had any experiences of the said companies and if so what is their opinion of the customer support/job placement after the rating etc etc.

A bit about our background: Less that 1500hrs TT, >500hrs Jet (CRJ - not too usefull in the UK!).

Had a chat with Mark at Storm and he seems to be a very nice chap. He suggests that if we are going to self fund (which seems to be the way a lot of airlines are going,( easy, Ryanair, Chanex, Air Asia etc etc) we should do so on the A320 as he claims that there a lot more oppotunities for A320 rated people.

If any airline recruitment personnel are reading this how would you view an applicant with an A320 rating - no line time on type but > 500 hrs Jet experience?

Thanks for your help,
BP

Chutney
24th May 2004, 21:06
Four and a half days and no replies. Terribly busy I expect.

Yorkshire-Pud
26th May 2004, 19:54
Mark would be the guy who know's what's going on, think he's one of the directors. With your jet time blighty, would think you are in a better position than most. Found Storm very keen myself, placed me very quickly, soon after the assesment. Understand they have some Far east contracts to fill ?

Pud