PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air, what are they like to work for?

Joloucam
19th May 2004, 14:57
I have been flying for around four years for various airlines and have recently been invited to interview for Gulf Air.

I think this could be the perfect opportunity for me to get away from it all but am not sure what the package is and what to expect when I get there??

can anyone help me please???

Joanne x

flapsforty
19th May 2004, 15:33
Hi Joanne,
On top of posing the question on this forum, there is more you can do right here on PPRuNe to find some answers.
It's an amazing place you see. ;)

Do the following:

In the right hand top corner of the page you will see a number of inderlined, clickable, links. Click on the one called 'search'
In the field 'search by keyword' type in 'Gulf Air'
In the drop down menu 'Search forum...' pick 'Cabin Crew'
Click on 'perform Search'

This will give you a whole load of threads. Take your time, have a cuppa or a drink and read through them all...........

Good luck. :)

hjfx
24th May 2004, 15:56
I used to work for Gulf Air. My advise is dont go!

The airine pays little. Basic is about $ 600. They r constantly short of crew and u work a lot but dont get paid for it. And those Bahraini boys who have been in the company for ages are sooooo lazy!

Bahrain is a nice place though and u can make some good friends and have lots of fun.

It's also full of desperate arabs who are pretty generouse once they become your friends...............