PDA

View Full Version : What school in Florida ?

Topgun 4122T
18th May 2004, 18:55
Hi guys ,

Im going over to Florida soon for the multi cpl and the F.A.A ir rating . The two schools i have in mind are International flight training acadamy ( IFTA ) and Naples air center . Has any of you guys been to either that you could advise me on where to go ?

Thanks .

PA-28 CLOUD SURFER
18th May 2004, 19:24
I have only been to Naples Air Center out of the two listed but I can safely say it is a very professionally run organisation not just for the Faa side of aviation but also for the JAA side. Planes never seem to be an issue and the organisation of the students they do have is impeccable.

If you would like any more advice do not hesitate to contact me via private messages,

Surfer ;)

GrkPilot
18th May 2004, 19:37
Have you looked at Flight Safety Academy?? Check it out.
www.flightsafetyacademy.com

WX Man
18th May 2004, 21:23
If you are intending to then go on and convert to JAR CPL/IR, then I can very highly recommend Riverside Flight Center.

Saying that I have had the CFI at Naples as an instructor in the past, and he's very good. I should think his team at NAC are a pretty competent team too.

Comment added 8th Sept 04:

Just did JAA CPL conversion with NAC. Passed first time... PM for details.

Charlie Zulu
19th May 2004, 08:12
Hi Derek,

Out of the two on your list I've only been to Naples Air Center.

The team there were very professional but I do know that the instructor who got me through the FAA CPL/IR (Single Engine) has left for pastures new.

However this hasn't stopped me from booking to go back to Naples in a little over five weeks time for the FAA Multi upgrade to the CPL/IR.

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.