PDA

View Full Version : Why close Global Eagle

Always_broken_in_wilts
17th May 2004, 00:45
Nothing to untoward on the thread.....loads of banter............so why have the "thought police" shut it down?

Genuine "Q"

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Max_Chat
17th May 2004, 04:18
It would have been nice to have a thread that the general merits of BJ's expedition could have been voiced, and those with a real interest in what he is trying to do could keep in touch. Alas Sid scuppers it with his attitude.

Echo 5
17th May 2004, 05:43
ABIW/Max_Chat.

Looks like it was my last post that has caused offence to some.
I have apologised to SS if this is the case.Have also asked PPP to reconsider.It is after all rather unfair that all SS's efforts should be binned because of the misdemeanours of others.

Rgds

E5:O

volrider
17th May 2004, 06:51
I have sent a pm to the moderator about this unacceptable behaviour and their undemocratic stance on the thread... Ohh I may have caused this one to be closed...they may not take lightly to being questioned!

PPRuNe Pop
17th May 2004, 07:13
Oh really! Since when was there a democracy on PPRuNe? I have your PM and it is undeserving of a reply.

There were many complaints about the thread and some who posted were unable to control themselves and toleration only goes so far. That said, as it is not a Mil subject the thread has now been moved to Rotorheads.