PDA

View Full Version : EZY pilots - feedback wanted

Caracul
16th May 2004, 19:51
If there are any crew out there that are willing to give me a little feedback on what its like to work for easy, from annecdotes to general morale levels, to average days, then is there any chance you could possibly get in touch? I am trying as hard as possible to research around the company. I'm mainly interested in pilot conditions, but anyone please drop a line.

Good or bad feedback welcome, but could I have reasons, rather than "its CR*P!"

Cheers in advance. ;)

Caracul

Moderators - not sure whether this is the right place for the post, but didn't want to tread on anybodies toes in other areas. If it is in the wrong area, could you move it for me? Cheers, caracul.

AJ
17th May 2004, 17:14
I'm Cabin Crew for easyJet, so forgive me for interjecting; since I have a lot of contact with flightdeck, I might be able to help a little:

Rosters - 6 days on, 3 off - we're trying to aim for a 5, 3 but there are doubts about how this will be acheived.

Obviously Gatwick is Airbus and 737 at the moment, Berlin & Dortmund are 100% Airbus. Other bases mainly mixture of NG and classic 737.

No one quite sure which base will be next for Airbus.

Morale OK I would say - there are some that grumble, and say that the work is too hard; indeed 4 sector days can be draining. Overall though, I would say that most flightdeck enjoy the job.

Relations between flightdeck and Management apparently not that good. Heard that management attitude towards pilots is that they are 'easily replaceable'.

Training is top-notch.

Flightdeck and Cabin Crew get on extremely well.

Good pay (except cadets).

Most days are 4-sector, occasionally 2-sector.

I'd say generally a good company, although room for improvement with regards to rosters and relations with management.

regards