PDA

View Full Version : Caboolture Airshow

tightcannon
15th May 2004, 23:01
Hey all I went to the Caboolture airshow yesterday and it is on again today (Sunday 16th). Just 30min north of brissy and was ten times better than the past years, flying displays
Roulettes, herc, cariboo, extra, mustang, yak 3, tojans, ag wagon, navy squirrels, Bewtiful DC3, mig 15 , hunter, L39 and heaps more. There are heaps of flying schools strutting their stuff and even got a reasonable conversation about ADSB from airservices. It was great to see the people there in large numbers. getting out from the parking was a pain, i would try and park as close to the gate as possible.
It was worth it just to see the hunter come booming in at 200' and give everybody a heart attack. oh the F111 will do a flyby today. pack lots of sunscreen.
Well done the organisers

Disco Stu
16th May 2004, 10:10
Sundays show was a good one also.

Didn't see the Hunter today tho'. Great to see a TBM and the Black Cat in action, the best bit was catching up will countless friends from within the industry.

The only downside were the looooooooooong lines of hungry people trying to get something to eat.

Disco Stu:ok:

hunterflight
21st May 2004, 23:37
Hallo to all,

I was the pilot in the Hunter at Caboolture and wonder if anyone managed to take any photos of the Hunter flypast. Unfortunately we had no one on the ground at the show. Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks.