PDA

View Full Version : What does it take to be a BOSS ????

Hottie
2nd Jul 2001, 09:46
Ever pondered on the thought of EXACTLY what qualifications, attributes or skills are required to be a boss ? I know I did...and come out with this result.
An ex-boss of mine remembers me clearly after sticking this to his office door one Friday afternoon... :) Geez..he took it well ! ;)

When the Lord made Man, all the parts argued over who would be boss.

The Brain explained that since he controlled all the parts of the body, he should be boss.

The Legs argued that since they took the Man wherever he wanted to go, they should be boss.

The Stomach countered with the explanation that since he digested all the food, he should be boss.

The Eyes said that without them, the Man would be helpless, so they should be boss.

Then the Asshole applied for the job.

The other parts of the body laughed so hard that the asshole became mad and closed up.

After a few days, the brain went foggy, the legs got wobbly, the stomach got ill, the eyes got crossed and unable to see.

They all conceded and made the asshole boss.

Which proves you don't have to be a brain to be a boss..........just an ASSHOLE !!!! :) :) :)

(Of course not all bosses are like this) ;)

------------------
-----------------
'There is some satisfaction, that is mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination you thought you'd never make...'

JetAgeHobo
2nd Jul 2001, 18:07
Hottie I suspect that is absolutely correct. After doing 4 years of undergraduate, 2 years of MBA, I applied to my former company to be a factory manager, actually to take part in their manager training program. I was ultimately turned down because I "wasn't a big enough arseh---le"

Although these days I think there are those who would beg to differ.

---------------------------------------------
It's not a matter of where I am, it's a matter of when I am.

FNQTech
3rd Jul 2001, 10:04
Would you rather be an a***hole, or that which is usually found under an a***hole???