PDA

View Full Version : Cyprus Holiday

FFP
13th May 2004, 15:24
Q for those on the Party Island or anyone whose been on holiday there recently.

Looking to come out for a weeks holiday with the missus Sept time. Anywhere nearby AKT that's does a mil discount/cheap to stay. On relatively tight budget but want somewhere decent.

PM me if you wish. Much appreciated.

TVM :ok:

allan907
13th May 2004, 16:41
I'm told that the beach is pretty good at this time of year. If you bring your own tent then it makes the holiday even cheaper (something that I am sure that your dearly beloved will thank you for for ever).

Additional benefits include the close proximity of sea food and do-it-yourself sand sculptures. If you manage to get a site close to the green line you might also be able to obtain entertainment by means of the locals slinging grenades, rpg's, rounds at each other (by this means you might also be able to extend your holiday by a stay in the local hospital).

Echo 5
13th May 2004, 18:12
FFP,

Check your PM asap.

Rgds

E5:D

Check 6
15th May 2004, 19:49
FFP, cheap is relative. I recently stayed at the Mediterranean Beach Hotel and thought it was fairly priced and a quality hotel.

Check 6

Echo 5
20th Aug 2004, 19:19
FFP,

Check the old PM's please.

E5:)

BEagle
20th Aug 2004, 19:53
You cheap git. Do you really want a load of pi$$ed squaddies leering at your wife's bits? Why not just buy a last minute holiday to somewhere else - even TRNC?

;)

Actually I've always wondered why some entrepreneur hasn't opened an R&R hotel on the SBA. The Chris Hilton?

Enjoy the sun - and explaining to your wife why it is essential to yell for "more nose-warmers, Stavros" at a Kebab House, whilst fighting off the bondhu cats miaowing for chunks of their late relatives - as well as drinking one's own body weight in Kokkinelli!

escapee
20th Aug 2004, 20:00
Try Pissouri. I think that is how it is spelt.

Echo 5
20th Aug 2004, 20:52
escapee,

For Pissouri read Pittsouri..........full of of ex-pats of which many are ex-service, bemoaning the fact that their (supposed) shares/investments etc are not performing as well as blah,blah,blah...........makes you want to puke when listening to them in the old Taverna when all you want to do is enjoy the scoff and kokinelli.

Beags,

Don't be so cynical.........each to his own eh !!
Besides, "bits" are old hat these days.......yer average squaddie gets his entertainment from constructing pyramids out of beer cans.

Regards,

E5.:cool:

Grand Fromage
22nd Aug 2004, 10:35
Hotel Dionysos (I think that's how you spell it) in Paphos, it's about CYŁ50 per night and right in the centre of the town.

Far enough away from the delightful Limarsehole to avoid the "riff raff".

Cat5 in the Hat
23rd Aug 2004, 09:12
Me too please!

Also looking for a cheap holiday in that part fo the world (avec discounts).

Can I have a PM too?

C5itH

Echo 5
23rd Aug 2004, 09:41
Cat5,

Go on then..............have a look.

E5

Cat5 in the Hat
23rd Aug 2004, 10:12
Very funny!

Thanks for the info though.

C5itH

Echo 5
23rd Aug 2004, 10:21
Cat5,

O ye of little faith.............do as I say !!

Rgds,

E5

Echo 5
23rd Aug 2004, 12:26
Cat5,

Have another peep at your PM's

Rgds,

E5