PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Date Rape Drug

Alty Meter
3rd Oct 2001, 16:11
Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be more alert and cautious when receiving a drink offer from a girl.
There is a 'date rape drug' going around called "beer" and it is generally in liquid form.
The drug is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them. The shocking fact is that "beer" is available virtually anywhere!
All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex.
Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.
After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sex acts on horrific looking women they would never normally be attracted to.
There are reports of men waking after being given "beer" with only hazy memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.
At other times these unfortunate men might be stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam known as "a relationship" - apparently men are easier victims for this scam after the "beer" has been administered and have already been sexually attacked.
Be Warned!
If you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups in most towns where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with a group of similarly-affected like-minded guys. For the location of nearest support group near you, look under 'Public House' in the Yellow Pages.

HugMonster
3rd Oct 2001, 16:21
Now he tells me... :rolleyes: "Where am I? Who am I? What time is it? Where are my trousers? And who the f*** is she????" :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Kermit 180
3rd Oct 2001, 17:25
I thought a support group was a six pack? :confused:

Kerms :rolleyes:

Paterbrat
4th Oct 2001, 06:23
Alty Meter. I am so relieved to see that in print.

It happened to me!!!

I thought I was alone, that no one understood the horrors I had been through. The ghastly dreams that rise up unbidden.

If it's happened once it's happened a tho... well maybe a couple of times.

It's a TERRIBLE! thing it should be banned or at least sold under some form of serious contoll not left laying around where the inadvertant wanderer can get ensnared.

min
4th Oct 2001, 06:59
Oh, you poor souls....I shall cancel now, the industrial quantities of beer ordered for the OzBash just to ensure that none of you have to suffer this heinous fate...

I hope the therapy works.

M.

RW-1
5th Oct 2001, 18:42
A follow up study released today by Cambridge reveals a discovery almost as shocking, a food that stagnates the female sex drive.

What is it?

Wedding Cake.

Be careful out there! :D

gravity victim
5th Oct 2001, 19:14
At the risk of wandering slightly off thread, the above post reminds me of the fact that the very first time many blokes hear their girlfriend audibly break wind..is in the car between the chuch and the wedding reception!
:)

PilotsPal
5th Oct 2001, 20:30
Beer doesn't work - complete failure in fact. The spirit may be willing but the flesh, I'm afraid, is all too weak.

Have experimented using Southern Comfort in place of beer with considerable success. Am reliably informed tequila, Jack Daniels and high class malt are each highly effective.

Don't bother with brandy though - the anaesthetic effect makes it completely useless as a DRD.

[ 05 October 2001: Message edited by: ********* ]

ShyTorque
6th Oct 2001, 00:47
I too fell victim to this awful substance. The problem is that once affected, it also renders incapable the brain cells that say "Never again".

Another seldom-talked about result: I have children known as Grolsch, Kronenburg, Oktoberfest 1987 and La Biere Blonde.... :D

ShyT

rebeccadblake
6th Oct 2001, 01:07
hmmmmm, thanks for this.... I will be using this techinque now I know it works..

Now bring on the men!!.

---------------------------------------------
Me sexually fustrated nah!!

brown trousers
6th Oct 2001, 01:37
....reminds me of the time I got pulled by the police. :mad:

After stepping out of the car the officer said "Excuse me Sir..have you been drinking??"

To which I replied "Why Officer...Do I have a Fat Ugly Bird in the Car???" :D

Jungle Strip
6th Oct 2001, 02:45
You got pulled by the police, BT? .. Could you be a bit more specific about where, exactly how, whom, and the physical dimensions..? Have Merc, will travel.

sharp'n'pointy
6th Oct 2001, 03:49
its the old, christ who the f**k is that.
if i gnaw my arm of very quietly i can escape b4 damm damm damm.its awake

seen as a signature elsewhere on this site

"...alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." Homer J Simpson :D :( :mad:

HugMonster
6th Oct 2001, 03:57
Who was it who said "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder?" ;)

ONTPax
9th Oct 2001, 06:41
Whilst on the topic of being pulled over by the local constabulary account drunk driving, I can't help but be reminded of the tale of the two birds on their way home from a party after having had way too much to drink. It obviously showed in the quality of their driving. The policeman stood alongside the auto on the driver's side and, without saying a word, unzipped his trousers. The female driver looked over at her passenger and proclaimed "Oh God, Trixie, another breathalyzer test!!" :eek: :p

Bally Heck
9th Oct 2001, 06:49
Ah yes. A study, held I believe on the biotech campus of Herriot Watt university in Edinburgh has shown that beer does contain female hormones.

A group of fifty men were fed ten pints of lager.

Afterwards it was found that they were all talking sh*te and couldn't drive anymore.

Celtic Emerald
9th Oct 2001, 15:14
I must order a few cratefuls of the stuff ;)

Emerald

fobotcso
9th Oct 2001, 15:40
Nice One! Wish I could get to take part in studies like that.

On a purely technical point, if you ask in my local for their best beer, you won't get lager.

Not the same...

FlyingForFun
9th Oct 2001, 17:53
fobotcso,

Who said anything about the best beer? :eek: :eek: :eek:

FFF
---------