PDA

View Full Version : MyTravellite - Countdown 8 Days To Go?

martinhardy
11th May 2004, 19:11
Hi All,

Just been on mytl website, they have a count down of 8 days.

Does anyone know whats happening, new routes, seat sale or what.

I can only really think of an annoucement for possibly some more routes, as Belfast and Tenerife have now gone from the schedule?

Any Ideas or inside info.

Oh also, how many seats does the Airbus A320, the flight from AGP to BHX had around 137 people, according to the women when i checked in. ?

Its the most people ive seen on that route, i fly it quite alot.?

Ta

Martin

myflybhx
11th May 2004, 19:21
Hi

Well we had a brief the other day (missed it as I was flying :hmm: ).

The count down.... well we are making changes to the branding, that's all I can say so keep watching!

TFS was only meant as a winter route, so should see that next winter. BFS has stopped so we can increase capacity to DUB.

No sure of any new routes, but then again the staff are normally the last to know!

As for the A320 it holds 180pax, have to say the AGP, ALC, BCN are all very popular and to be honest the loads are normally near to capacity.

Hope this helps:ok:

Ian Farquharson
11th May 2004, 19:23
I think all it means is more leg room (if you pay for it) and seat allocation on check-in

Ian

myflybhx
11th May 2004, 19:24
May be a bit more than that, lots of things in the pipeline for lite!

The Flying Lemming
12th May 2004, 22:57
Not sure what is going on, but I hear on my grapevine that there are some major changes going down there.

It's about time that they sorted themselves out though! I think they are actually very good, but just not had the chance to spread their wings :ok: so now maybe they are getting their act together.

I'll certainly be keeping my eyes open next week... I expect it's a big price promotion or something...