PDA

View Full Version : Sexually fustrated anyone????

rebeccadblake
29th Sep 2001, 13:25
Hi guys.

Looking at this forum I have noticed that 7 of these posts refer to sex in some way?

Now is it just me or are there some VERY sexually fustrated peeps out there??.

Knowing the male species pretty well I know most of them looking at the Jet Blast forum will more than likey notice this post!! am I right fellas??.

You looking at this post just proves it. hahahahahahaha...

---------------------------------------------
Dont regret the things you have done.
Only regret the things you haven't.

HugMonster
29th Sep 2001, 13:30
You have something against sex, beckxy? ;)

You make two assumptions - firstly that being interested in sex makes one sexually frustrated (wrong) and secondly that there's something about men that will make them look at your post more than it will a woman (wrong again).

Speaking entirely for myself, and others will have to speak for themselves, I read ALL posts on JB, so yours is no exception.

And once again speaking only for myself, I am in this world as a result of sex. Dunno about you or OCB... :D

sprocket
29th Sep 2001, 13:50
Ha! ... you won't catch me in any thread to do with sex 'round here. :cool:

Slasher
29th Sep 2001, 14:03
Hang on a minute.....

Thwack thwack tug tug tuggalugga tug tug....[grunt].....mmmmm!

Nope. Im not presentley one of the sexualy frustrated you speak of. :D

PS now show us your tits Beckxy! :p

[ 29 September 2001: Message edited by: Slasher ]

Flypuppy
29th Sep 2001, 14:07
Sexually frustrated? Of course I am! I am staying in Coventry, it goes with the territory..... :(

I Am Ugly
29th Sep 2001, 14:16
I am.
Can't think why...

G SXTY
29th Sep 2001, 15:01
Posts about sex? Nah, they're not allowed . . .

We're just discussing gardening, my car going tech, and unfortunate incidents in McDonalds.

You obviously have a filthy mind. ;)

rebeccadblake
29th Sep 2001, 15:37
Hi peeps, well this post has only been on here for 4hrs and I have already had 6 replys!! thats not bad!!.

Hug monster- I used to be a stripper! I have nothing agaist sex wot so ever, made me a lot of cash.

Slasher - maybe... I will post a pic of me, although it will be nothing like the last as I will have clothes on.(sorry)

Flypuppy - I am going to the cov bash on the 20th, does that mean there will be lots of men gagging for it?? cool!.

Me having a filthy mind, hmmm that doesn't sound like me
:D

Paterbrat
29th Sep 2001, 18:35
The stripper...er I mean lady definitely has a point there. That quick eh?

Paterbrat
29th Sep 2001, 18:35
That's not frustration just a bit of hand tremble

[ 29 September 2001: Message edited by: Paterbrat ]

B747wideboy
30th Sep 2001, 00:26
A stripper? What´s a stripper? Like most ppruners I´ve led a pretty sheltered life and never come across a stripper before.

Slasher
30th Sep 2001, 01:31
..it will be nothing like the last as I will have clothes on. (sorry)

So the last pic you posted me had your clothes off then? Well I havnt received it yet! :(

redsnail
30th Sep 2001, 01:35
Frustrated? No, don't think so. Even though my bike is far away :(

Still don't mind yarning about it. Never know what I might learn :)

kbf1
30th Sep 2001, 04:00
Thwack thwach tug tug tuggalugga tug tug?

Sounds like something I used to sing round the ol' camp fire in Boy Scouts. Now there's an image for all you sexual frustrates! :eek:

sprocket
30th Sep 2001, 04:54
Hey slash, where the hell were you then? Just about everyone in Dunnunda saw it! ... er them, I mean. :D

dingducky
30th Sep 2001, 09:00
so slash missed her nudie pic.
and he has been know to go moral and refuse to deflower young virgins!
its quite sad what old age has done to him!
:( :eek: :(

PilotsPal
30th Sep 2001, 21:52
Slash, I can't believe you didn't find Beckxy's pic. Look harder....

HugMonster
30th Sep 2001, 22:12
http://203.43.180.147/stuff/beckxy.jpg :eek:

HOVIS
30th Sep 2001, 22:30
Just had a shufty at that photo.

Very pretty but, I wouldn't say a nude arm really counts does it?

It's a very well proportioned nude arm I'll grant you but it doesn't exactly pay for the entrance fee does it?

Or am I just splitting hairs again!
(no double entendre intended!!)

Orangewing
1st Oct 2001, 01:16
I came across a stripper once. Told her I wouldn't, though. Got a right slap, as I recall.
:D :D :D

rebeccadblake
1st Oct 2001, 12:31
Okay so that pic rears its ugly head AGAIN. Guess i was asking for it, posting a topic like this....

And FYI. the pic has been cut!! ahahahahah, pretty useless pic now, becuase thats not my face. I over lapped my face with someone elses.....

But I am looking into creating a URL with a REAL pic of me, although I will have clothes on sorry guys!!.

See ya peeps..

Beckxy

HugMonster
1st Oct 2001, 12:42
OK beckxy - I won't post the link to that other pic - don't wanna get banned by Danny! :D

Boss Raptor
1st Oct 2001, 12:55
Memo: re-activate plan for Pprune 'Exhibitionist, Voyeur and Swingers Forum'...

:cool: :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Feeton Terrafirma
1st Oct 2001, 18:47
HugMonster is that the same other picture that I have?

And I deny any suggestion that I'm desperate, just because I read this thread. I was desperate BEFORE I read this thread!! Alright??

HugMonster
1st Oct 2001, 19:09
Feeton, who could every accuse you of being desperate? Nobody could accuse you of being desperate, no more than me - I mean, you're not more desperate than me - cos I'm not desperate, and nor are you - are you? I'm not. Definitely not desperate. No sir. No more than you - and you're not desperate either... ummmm - shall I shut up now? :(

And yes, I did mean that other picture you have! ;)

jongar
2nd Oct 2001, 06:49
tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug tug there are days when it just wont work

Checkboard
2nd Oct 2001, 10:36
Feets, not only is it the same picture - it looks like it is on your server - found beckxy's "other" pic on the same site. :eek: :p :D

Tricky Woo
2nd Oct 2001, 11:33
You got me bang to rights: I'm gagging for it.

TW

sprocket
2nd Oct 2001, 11:52
Uh oh, check your site counter Feets, it's probably going up like an altimeter on the Space shuttle after launch. :eek: :D :D

jongar
2nd Oct 2001, 16:51
Pass the sandpaper, ill try again - but this time with a red thong - tug tug tug tug tug tug tug thwack thwack thwack thwack thwack scrape scratch scratch scrape scratch scratchscrape scratch scratchscrape scratch scratch tug tug tug tug yes yes yes **** wheres the towel oooooooooo my god. I made a mess of my keyboard........

V50

Slasher
4th Oct 2001, 20:22
Yeh someone wholl remain nameless e-mailed me Beckxys boob pic. Doesnt matter if the face was changed because I was only after her tits [tug] tug].....

PS hey and there real yummey bosoms Becks! :)

TowerDog
4th Oct 2001, 20:50
Come on Slash, be a good chap and forward said pic to the TowerDog.

I would very much like to to see what the various PPRuNer's look like. :cool:

Gerundive
7th Oct 2001, 04:21
I have been frustrated since my incestuous twin moved to Africa. Suggestions, anyone?

UhrCleared-Takeoff
10th Oct 2001, 11:42
Perhaps we need a 'Reader's Wives' forum!!

The Nr Fairy
10th Oct 2001, 12:37
TD :

"I would very much like to to see what the various PPRuNer's look like."

I think not - you're just being a dirty old man. BTW, becky is apparently going to be at the CovBash. So, that means either higher than expected attendance figures, or someone with a digital camera will be raking it in afterwards.

rebeccadblake
10th Oct 2001, 12:54
Yes I will be going to the cov bash. :rolleyes:

I would be greatful if someone could tell me who has my pic, as I have deleted the pic of my system to stop me posting it when I am drunk..

So who has saved my pic????

Also I would like to post my pic that I took only a few weeks ago, as this is a little more up to date than the one you have all seen. ;)

Otherwise if I can't figure out how to make a URL you will just have to wait for the cov bash

[ 10 October 2001: Message edited by: beckxy ]

The Nr Fairy
10th Oct 2001, 13:16
To be honest, I wasn't going just to see the rest of you, either :p

FlyingPig
11th Oct 2001, 03:02
Come on.......own up.....who has beckxys boob pic???

Who has been posting around the net??

I want to thank him/her for all his/her good work. :eek:

and send me a copy! or can i take another pic of you at the bash beckxys?

Blacksheep
11th Oct 2001, 08:57
Nice bum Beckxy, I can see why you're not frustrated. Will the king be going to the cov bash with you? He should be able to put the little boys in their place eh? ;)

Through difficulties to the cinema