PDA

View Full Version : Companies to Northern Cyprus.

Tonic Please
9th May 2004, 09:42
Hi.

I am having trouble looking for companies that fly to Northern Cyprus for dad. We know what airlines fly there, but we cant find companies who fly there. Been looking for a while.

Any help? Links?
:confused:

Thanks, Dan.

Ayline
9th May 2004, 09:56
You could try Cyprus Turkish Airlines. Their site can be found at http://www.kthy.net/ I have flown with them to Ercan. Had to land at Izmir in Turkey in both directions due to political situation.

Ayline
www.ciaviation.com

White Knight
9th May 2004, 10:04
and Turkish Airlines definately out of Istanbul, at least twice a day to Ercan. Through timings to and from UK weren't too bad either when I did it..

mickey71
9th May 2004, 13:17
hi

there is two airlines ex stansted that fly to northern cyprus,

kibris turkish airlines and onur air,kibris fly almost daily now
that summer is here,programme increase's from july again,
unfortunately they go via mainland turkey as for onur air
they are about 3 times a week via istanbul.

hope this helps

Gwas
9th May 2004, 18:03
TP
Just received a note from a friend living in Southern Cyprus that there is now free movement between the south and the north. Apparently, all you need to do is show your passport at the crossing point in Nicosia. So I guess your Dad now has the choice of flying into either the north or the south:D
Gwas

Tonic Please
10th May 2004, 21:43
Excellent. SOrry for the delay, I have not been getting alerts like I asked. So, lucky I checked back.

I will pass on the replies. Thanks a lot. Suprised there is free movement. Thought they voted against it ? :confused:

Dan