PDA

View Full Version : VEGA Aviation

aviator1962
9th May 2004, 08:20
Anybody know something about Shenzhen pilots and VEGA agency recruiting for Shenzhen. :confused:

STOKKEN
9th May 2004, 14:27
Yes I do, new start up outfit, you know when pilots recruit pilots and then :mad: off, Forget it mate stay with one of the real agencies over there. you need back up to fly in Shenzhen these guys don`t even have an address you can sue them or find them if they dont pay you.... bunch of cowboys:ok:

Taikonaut
10th May 2004, 15:22
Not sure if this is even related but there's a shady ACMI operator out of Bulgaria that have been using the name VEGA for quite sometime now. If it is one and the same, I would try to avoid it. There are plenty others who are much more reputable. Otherwise, "check's in the mail..."

aviator1962
10th May 2004, 22:18
Taikonaut, I heard it was Shenzhen & KAL pilot behind VEGA. Not sure about connection to European VEGA.
:confused:

STOKKEN
11th May 2004, 16:02
Aviator 1962 well isn`t that what I told you.... pilots recruiting pilots,,,,, and yes you are right about the KAL bit and the rest of it, have you found their address yet?? you know for when the money doesnt roll in or you have a problem or you need their legal representation..... or you want the Medical EVAC shall I go on.. naaaaah Leave it to the professionals to do their job is my advice and this VEGA ain`t that that`s for sure....:* :*

Actually Aviator why did you ask the question in the first place when you know the answer, is this free advertising or something?????:confused: