PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of the Sexes

Celtic Emerald
14th May 2001, 23:14
How many honest, intelligent, caring men in the world does it take to do the dishes?
Both of them.

Why did the man cross the road?
He heard the chicken was a slut.

Why don't women blink during foreplay?
They don't have time.

Why does it take 1 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
They won't stop and ask for directions.

What do men and sperm have in common?
They both have a one-in-a-million chance of becoming a human being.

How does a man show that he is planning for the future?
He buys two cases of beer.

What is the difference between men and government bonds?
The bonds mature.

Why are blonde jokes so short?
So men can remember them.

How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
We don't know; it has never happened.

What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A widow.

When do you care for a man's company?
When he owns it.

Why do married women weigh more than single women?
Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

How do you get a man to do sit-ups?
Put the remote control between his toes.

What did God say after creating man?
I must be able to do better than that.

What did God say after creating Eve?
Practice makes perfect.

How are men and parking spots alike?
Good ones are always taken. Free ones are mostly handicapped or extremely short.

What is the one thing that all men at singles bars have in common?
They're married.

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"
God says: "So you would love her."
But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"
God says: "So she would love you.

MisNomer
14th May 2001, 23:21
And there's more.

Why is a man like lino?
Lay him properly the first time and you can walk on him for life!

Why don't men like to talk after sex?
They've just emptied their brains!

ickle black box
14th May 2001, 23:27
It's not a battle, it was once a tiny scirmish though. The victor took the spoils, went home for tea and medals, and left the women to clean the kitchen, cook the dinner, iron his clothes, have the children, and be there for tiffin whenever he feels like it.

Perfec result, ickle ;)

Whirlybird
14th May 2001, 23:30
:) :) :) :) :)

------------------
Whirly

To fly is human, to hover, divine.

Tinstaafl
15th May 2001, 02:30
Hey!!!!!!!

Where the hell is this other bloke that's meant to be helping me with the dishes? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

radeng
15th May 2001, 11:20
Subject: DEFINITION OF OUTDOOR BARBEQUING

In honor of the coming season..................

Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing It's the only type of cooking a "real"
man will do. When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the following
chain of events is put into motion.

(1) The woman goes to the store.
(2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along
with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is
lounging beside the grill, drinking a beer.
(4) The man places the meat on the grill.
(5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.
(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
(7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
(8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
(10) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off."

And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no
pleasing some women.

apache
15th May 2001, 11:27
Celtic Emerald..call it nitpicking if you like, but I was just wondering whether that joke about women not having time to blink during foreplay, also applied to Lesbians ?
AND...
Wasn't it EVE who got both herself and ADAM kicked out of the Garden of Eden ?...perfect ?? I think not.
AND...
If women are so good, and they KNOW that all men in singles bars are married...why do they go there ?
AND...
At least some men PLAN for the future...I know many people who do not.

( Just stirring the pot!)

OzExpat
15th May 2001, 17:28
It's threads like this one that make me glad that I'm a lover, not a fighter! Admit it girls ... we're irresistable! :)

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

Biggles Flies Undone
15th May 2001, 17:50
I was given a great piece of advice in my youth. Sadly, it took me a few more years to realise how apposite it was.

The advice : All women are mad.

It's true! Once you accept that one simple statement, everything else makes sense.

I love 'em to bits and this is now the creed I live by.

Nil nos tremefacit
15th May 2001, 17:53
Tinstaafl,

It's me!

Do what I did mate, buy the wife a dish washer! I bought the top of the range (700), got a five year extended warranty and have never looked back. The machine is over 7 years old and the wife still doesn't know how to load it properly and doesn't know where the rinse aid goes!!!!

Next trick is to buy some new saucepans that are dishwasher proof and I'm sorted. ;)

cb747
15th May 2001, 18:07
radeng, why do you want to set a table inside when the point of a bar-b-q is to eat outside using fingers and saving on washing up. Perhaps the following is a more suitable observation of events.

(1) The woman goes to the store.

and comes back with nail polish, a magazine, a new wardrobe, more toiletries than will fit in the bathroom and one packet of sausages.

(2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.

fixes salad = run a few lettuce leaves under a tap
vegetables = get peas out of freezer and wonders why the man says he cant cook them on the bar-b-q
dessert = woman sits in kitchen eating chocolate gateau while reading earlier purchased magazine.

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along
with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is
lounging beside the grill, drinking a beer.

i.e. the woman unwraps the sausages, puts them on a tray along with the entire contents of the cutlery draw

(4) The man places the meat on the grill.

turning regularly, ensuring all sausages cooked evenly.

(5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.

set the table = a plate, a knife and a fork each
check the vegetables = has the man put the peas on the bar-b-q

(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.

no, the smoke is from the charcoal, yes, it does need to be hot, no it does not need to be lower.

(7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.

while all men realise that bar-b-q etiquette requires the individual to select a sausage that is cooked to their liking, stick it in a roll, add sauce and eat (so why do we need the plate, knife and fork that are on the table), women cannot comprehend eating without a plate, knife and fork.

(8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.

look, we have already eaten all the sausages and nobody wants that limp lettuce.

(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

That have only been used to store limp lettuce until it was thrown in the bin.

(10) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off."

her annoyed reaction is due to nobody needing the plates, knives, forks or limp lettuce.

Velvet
16th May 2001, 00:02
Has anyone seen the new Rules to Stay Married for Life

Lower your expectations - don't expect a man to act how he did when you were dating. Once they're comfortable with you, men relax into wanting their own way. Just agree and give in.

Accept that some things are none of your business - like his relationships with other women. How much he sleeps and his TV habits. How he dresses.

Be a team - always ask his permission to go out, or what to wear, or whether you should have an opinion.

Let him win - his side of the argument is always more valid than yours.

Don't expect sympathy - if you are ill and he thinks you are making a fuss, remember he is the voice of reason and you are just an attention seeker.

Don't compare him unfavourably to others - you know he is the best you are going to get.

Appreciate his advice - don't feel insulted if he questions your intelligence, competency or ability. Be flattered he wants to make you try harder.

extra hints

Listen to every boring story and joke (that you've heard several hundred times) as if it were the first
Keep articles and pictures you think he'd like - sexy women, page 3 of the Sun, things about football, cricket, racing.
When he has a really irritating habit, just put up with it and for goodness sake don't mention it.
When he calls you at work or home, even if you are in the middle of a really important meeting, problem or up to your armpits in his dirty washing and cleaning - just stop what you are doing and give him your complete attention.
Don't ring him at work, nothing you have to say can be that important.
When he loses something and blames you, just smile sweetly and realise he has so many important things on his mind that you should keep track of everything he has and know instantly where it should be.
Always be ready for sex when he wants it, and remember to wear sexy underwear so that if he does, you'll be presentable.
Let him lie in at weekends, even if you both do demanding jobs, after all he gets tired more easily when out on a Friday night without you.
Give him a back rub to relax him after a hard day, even if he's been off and you've been slaving at work.
Don't drag him out shopping, especially when there is a really good match on the TV.
Don't criticise his driving, or expect him to ask for directions. Always tactfully suggest gently that he might like to go a certain way. If it is wrong, it will then be your fault and if it is right he can take the credit.

ickle black box
16th May 2001, 18:45
cb747, thats a real masterpiece of telling us about modern married living. I'f been ignoring this thread as it tried to sneak off the botton of JB!

ickle

ickle black box
18th May 2001, 14:32
What do smart women and UFO's have in common?

You always hear about them, but never see them!

ickle ;)

Celtic Emerald
18th May 2001, 23:35
It is all about UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!

A man will pay $2.00 for a $1.00 item he needs....
A woman will $1.00 for a $2.00 item that she doesn't need.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband....
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man makes more money than his wife can spend....
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

To be happy with a man, you must love him a little and understand him a
lot....
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and try not to understand
her at all.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't....
A man marries a woman expecting she won't change, but she does.

Married women live longer than single women; however, they are also more
willing to die.

Married women should forget about their mistakes....
There's no point in two people remembering the same thing.

A woman has the last word in any argument....
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

Celtic Emerald
20th May 2001, 19:43
Material Man.

A stockbroker parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he's getting out of the car, a truck comes flying along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before speeding off.
Distraught, the broker grabs his mobile and calls the cops. Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the cop has a chance to ask any questions,the broker starts screaming hysterically,
"My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined. No matter how long it's at the panel beaters it'll simply never be the same again!"
After the stockbroker finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust. "I can't believe how materialistic
you bloody stockbrokers are," he says. "You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else in your life."
"How can you say such a thing at a time like this?" snaps the broker.
The policeman replies, "Didn't you realise that your right arm was torn off when the truck hit you."
The stockbroker looks down in absolute horror. "Bloody hell!" he screams.
"Where's my bleedin Rolex?"

Emerald http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

dingducky
21st May 2001, 05:20
A young girl sees her father in the shower and asks what his testicles are.
"Those are the Apples of the Tree of Life," he tells her.
Impressed, the girl then tells this to her mother, who replies, "Did he say anything about that dead branch they're hanging on?"

------------------
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

golden_hands
21st May 2001, 09:41
Velvet, you sound(write) like the perfect woman to me.

One other minor point: Never relocate his stuff. It might look like Chaos http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif, but we still know where to find it. :)

Celtic Emerald
1st Jun 2001, 01:39
Every man should get married some time;
after all, happiness is not the only thing
in life!
-------------------------------------------------
Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It
is not fair that some men
should be happier than others.
--Oscar Wilde
------------------------------------------------
Don't marry for money; you can borrow
it cheaper.
--Scottish Proverb
-------------------------------------------------
I don't worry about terrorism. I was
married for two years.
--Sam Kinison
------------------------------------------------
Men have a better time than women; for
one thing, they marry later; for
another thing, they die earlier.
--H. L. Mencken
--------------------------------------------
"A man without a woman is like a fish
without a bicycle."
- U2
---------------------------------------------
Love is blind but marriage is an
eye-opener.
I take my wife everywhere, but she
keeps finding her way back.
I asked my wife, "Where do you want to
go for our anniversary?"
She said, "Somewhere I have never
been!" I told her, "How about the
kitchen?"
We always hold hands. If I let go, she
shops.
She got a mudpack and looked great for
two days.
Then the mud fell off.
--------------------------------------------
She ran after the garbage truck,
yelling, "Am I too late for the
garbage?"
Following her down the street I yelled,
"No, jump in!"
----------------------------------------
A couple came upon a wishing well. The husband leaned over,made a wish and threw in a penny. The wife decided to make a wish, too. But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned. The husband was stunned for a while but then smiled "It really works!"

Velvet
1st Jun 2001, 02:09
Golden Hands - I wouldn't dream of disturbing 'his' stuff, how else would he find anything - I'm far too busy in the kitchen and bedroom keeping him happy

OzExpat
1st Jun 2001, 19:44
Actual Car Accident Statements

The following are copies of actual written statements submitted to the police on report forms. The drivers were instructed to give brief statements on the particulars of the accident in their own words.

Woman Driver: Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have. Man Driver: The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions. Woman Driver: I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way. Man Driver: A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face. Woman Driver: A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. Man Driver: The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him. Man Driver: I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my Mother-in-law and headed over the embankment. Woman Driver: The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in the bush and just his rear end showing. Man Driver: In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole. Woman Driver: I thought I could squeeze between two trucks when my car became smashed. Woman Driver: I had been shopping for plants all day, and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision. I did not see the other car. Man Driver: I had been driving my car for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had the accident. Woman Driver: The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of skid by steering it into the other vehicle. Woman Driver: I saw the slow moving, sad face, old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car. Man Driver: The other car attempted to cut in front of me, so I, with my right front bumper, removed his left rear tail light. Woman Driver: I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way. Man Driver: I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before. Man Driver: I was on my way to the doctor's with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident. Woman Driver: I was taking my canary to the hospital. It got lose in the car and flew out the window. The next thing I saw was his rear end and there was a crash. Man Driver: As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where a stop sign had never appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident. Man Driver: To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian. Woman Driver: My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle. Woman Driver: An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished. Man Driver: I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a fractured skull. Woman Driver: I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the otherside of the roadway when I struck him. Woman Driver: When I saw I could not avoid a collision I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car. Man Driver: The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him. Man Driver: The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth. Man Driver: My girlfriend kissed me. I lost control and woke up in the hospital.

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

Paterbrat
1st Jun 2001, 20:14
The sexes are doomed to battle.

Zen thoughts for the day,

Sex is like air, not important till you are not getting any.

Don't worry it only seems kinky the first time.

There are two theories on how to argue with a woman. Neither work.

We are born naked wet and hungry. Then it gets worse

Bandit *bob*
2nd Jun 2001, 01:11
Treat them with respect.....

http://www.darklogik.org/flash/tessdaly.htm

bob http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

MisNomer
2nd Jun 2001, 01:44
Computers Male or Female?

Two groups, one male the other female, were asked to give four resons as to whether a computer was male or female.

The men decided that computers should definitely be female because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensive to everyone else.
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you find yourself spending half your pay on accessories for it.

The group of women decided that computers must be male because:
1.In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve your problems, but half the time they are the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.

Bandit *bob*
2nd Jun 2001, 02:15
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Really? I heard it was because everyone there considers you to be a f*cking slut.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Probably because you will be on your knees sucking my dick.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.
Man: That's OK, because after I get done shagging the arse off you in
the back of my car, I don't give a **** where you go.

Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: So that's how you got that little moustache.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: No problem, I can always shoot my load on your face.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: Probably, because you seem like the kind of psycho bitch that is
impossible to get rid of once you've done her.

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: That works for me, as long as you are still a little warm when I shove it up your shitter.

MisNomer
2nd Jun 2001, 13:48
How to impress a woman.

Wine her,
Dine her,
Call her,
Hug her,
Support her,
Hold her,
Suprise her,
Compliment her,
Smile at her,
Listen to her,
Laugh with her,
Cry with her,
Romance her,
Believe in her,
Shop with her,
Cuddle with her,
Buy her flowers,
Give her jewelry,
Hold her hand,
Whisper sweet nothings to her,
Use a pet name for her,
Write love letters to her,
Go to the ends of the Earth and back again for her.

How to impress a man.

Show up naked,
Bring food.

golden_hands
2nd Jun 2001, 21:27
Ah Velvet, please let me know when the "oven" is hot! ;)

ExSimGuy
3rd Jun 2001, 23:13
mmmmm, Celtic, Velvet, MisNomer . . .

Celtic, you're tempting, http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

MisNomer, you want it all your own way . . . http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

Velvet, with your attitude, I'd do all the things MisNomer advises :)

------------------
What goes around . . .
. . often lands better!

Velvet
4th Jun 2001, 00:15
ExSimGuy

So would I, but I'd bring beer ;)

(oh and a nice piece of Stilton)

------------------
How do you explain to a caterpillar that it can become a butterfly, and will, regardless of its current belief system.

MisNomer
6th Jun 2001, 13:57
ExSimGuy

Not really,

I'll do all the wining,dining etc. and throw in a nice long massage.....

You do the female bit!!!

P.S. Bring Bollinger not food!!

Celtic Emerald
17th Jun 2001, 20:37
Women's Point Of View -- The Mate Matching Processes

Men say that women are difficult to understand...
But look at what women go through:

The nice men are ugly. The handsome men are not nice.

The handsome and nice men are gay

The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are
married.

The men who are not so handsome but are nice men, have no money http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

The men who are not so handsome but are nice men with money think we are only after their money :mad:

The handsome men without money are after our money. :mad: :mad:

The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual don't think we are beautiful enough :rolleyes:

The men who think we are beautiful, that are
heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money,
are cowards.

The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

The men who never make the first move,
automatically lose interest in us when we
take the initiative

NOW... WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

But, men who are handsome, nice and have money usually end up with the wrong girl. ;)

Emerald

Biggles Flies Undone
18th Jun 2001, 17:49
You hit the nail on the head there Emmy - I'm all three, I did and I'm never doing it again! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

RW-1
18th Jun 2001, 18:36
>>The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!<<

I have to say I resemble that.

------------------
Marc

ickle black box
18th Jun 2001, 19:59
Ok, Celtic E's having a prob getting laid, and we of course get the flak. I'm sure we can work this out though.

Lets look at C E's problem's post Women's Point Of View -- The Mate Matching Processes

Men say that women are difficult to understand...

Lets re-phrase that using the word impossible, however I will discuss this elsewhere.

But look at what women go through:

one, two, three, altogether guys ... aaawwwwwwwwww didums didums

The nice men are ugly. The handsome men are not nice.

No, ugly men are nice otherwise no-one would like them. Handsome men are not nice, becasue they don't need to be, and women always go for bastards anyway

The handsome and nice men are gay.

Gay people are nice because they have female manners, but are only percieved as handsome by women, because frustratingly for women, they can't have them

The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

Ah ha, so nice hetrosexual men do exist afterall. Again, handsome and nice, only because they are frustratingly unavailable. He married a rare nice women, who didn't go for the bastards first and then whinge that all the nice men had gone

The men who are not so handsome but are nice men, have no money.

No, he's probably reasonably handsome, but as you've seen better (albeit married or gay), you want a fast car and an unreasonably excessive shopping spree too as some kind of 'compensation' for not being interesting enough to attract the cream of the crop/

The men who are not so handsome but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

Thats becasue they are smart, and know that women only accept 'not so handsome but nice' men if they are bought by him. Why did the poor guy in the previous example fail to get laid?

The handsome men without money are after our money.

Wrong. Gold diggers are always female. Male and 'gold digger' don't go together. Even materialistic virile males want a young fit bedroom acrobat in a bedsit, not an old bag in a mansion.

The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual don't think we are beautiful enough.

They probably do like your looks (just not your nagging), but you girls think up the reason "I'm not good looking enough" which gives you girls the excuse to stay in an sit up all night drinking large amounts of wine, whilst bitching about men.

The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

No, corrageously chasing an racing for a 2nd expensive divorce would be foolish. This time around, she can show a bit of love and commitment first.

The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

When you meet all the above requirements, it's a pleasure to sit back, relax, smoke a cigar and wait for the women to go through what most men go though every day .... the inital spotting.. admiration period ..the discussion with their mates and further admiration period ... the decision wether to go forward.. the confidence building stage and then finally the APPROACH... "Hi, are you enjoying your evening?" nicely said with impecable manners an' ....WHAM THE REJECTION.

The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

Nonsense, they would be single for life if that was the case. You liked him, went through the above, and got the same result that we get every day hehehe!. (Tip: Try the word blowjob next time)

NOW... WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?

But, men who are handsome, nice and have money usually end up with the wrong girl.

No, she's a nice lovely girl, and you don't like her because she's mine and you're not

[This message has been edited by ickle black box (edited 18 June 2001).]

ExSimGuy
18th Jun 2001, 23:28
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">But look at what women go through:
The nice men are ugly. The handsome men are not nice.</font>

Hey, the nice girls are usually a bit plain. The gorgeous girls are usually - well - plain nasty, and are after your money http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Hottie
19th Jun 2001, 21:22
Celtic Emerald, Velvet, Dingducky, MisNomer and all other LADIES who think they can 'match' the superior race - MALES ;)

How do you know when a woman is about to say something intelligent ?

When she starts her sentence with 'A man once told me........'

Why do men pass more gas than women ?
Because women won't keep their mouths shut long enough to build up pressure ! :)

Do I have to go on ? :)

(all in good jest ladies...) Ya know I really lurv yas all....

(edited to make it simpler for the ladies to understand)
------------------
-----------------
'There is some satisfaction, that is mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination you thought you'd never make...'

[This message has been edited by Hottie (edited 19 June 2001).]

Velvet
19th Jun 2001, 23:19
Ahhhhhhh Hottie, so girls are dumb are they - shall I recount the tale of when you thought I was Slasher ......

flapsforty
20th Jun 2001, 00:50
Vel Please DO! :)