PDA

View Full Version : EUjet interviews in Kent

manston123
8th May 2004, 09:45
Hi

Has anyone got an interview with EUJet coming up???

Any news???

Ranjha83
8th May 2004, 10:12
NO news mate, :E

MaxMet
8th May 2004, 11:20
for the love of god

Dont even think about it

manston123
8th May 2004, 11:57
MaxMet - why is your reaction so strong??

Can you share you info?

MaxMet
8th May 2004, 12:03
The total and utter crap pay for one!

To find out more go to the OPs Board and pose the question

I would like to work for another fly by night Airline that are thinking of starting a base where others have failed (mama-air)

EUjet bollo£$ name bollo£$ Airline

waste your time not

Maximillian

manston123
8th May 2004, 12:34
Does anyone else have any views?

I've got an interview this week.

teachin
8th May 2004, 16:44
I was rung up, not contacted by letter about a position. I haven't replied to the call and if no letter comes, then I am not bothering with them...

EAF122
8th May 2004, 23:56
got mail, saying they will contact me shortly, that was 1 month ago still waitting!!!!!!-

MAXMET
i told you already GET A LIFE MATE

wingandprayer
9th May 2004, 06:25
believe they may have postponed launch til later in year
:confused:

MaxMet
9th May 2004, 18:27
I dont need to get a life

Got a nice one thanks

Why dont you run along and get yourself a job with a proper airline?

No EUjet at Manston oh I am surprised?!

MM:yuk:

EAF122
10th May 2004, 02:22
MAXMET
looks like you know a lot about proper airlines, why you dont recomend everyone on this forum a "proper airline" .
you must be working at the best airline in the world, because all the rest are :mad: for you
Remember what can be bad for you can be very good for the others, start respecting the others if you would like to be respected.

take care
-:yuk:

teachin
10th May 2004, 15:39
Had a call from EuJet today offering €46 per day based in Milan until not specified, then based in Kent International. Not much else in the email. I won't be going. Am now deployed elsewhere with an airline that can offer a bit more information than that...

SNNEI
11th May 2004, 22:52
To all the doubters... you just sit tight until next week and then get ready to eat your words....

bacardi walla
12th May 2004, 08:19
But will the pay be as bad as expected by some ?

I see EUJET were advertising for various positions to be based at MSE. Will Ops for example replace those people in SNN or will they be purely responsible for this new venture from MSE thus allowing SNN to cover other programs? Money for people at MSE needs to be equal to that being paid at LHR I'd say......;)

The Southend King
13th May 2004, 09:10
SNNEI,

if you get a moment, have a look at THIS (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115634) Thread on an airline that kept promising to start. It might help you understand the sceptics out here.

TSK