PDA

View Full Version : KLM 737's into Edinburgh????

Cargo_ramp
7th May 2004, 13:39
Forgive me for this daft question but does anyone know why KLM are using a 737 for one of their afternoon flights into Edinburgh(EGPH) whilst all of their other A\C used are normally F100's. I've never seen a KLM 737 used on their Edinburgh route before. To be honest...since I use KLM for most of the travelling I do..I'd love to see a change of A\C on this route...their F100's are not looking too fresh...in or out.

Liftdumper
11th May 2004, 08:48
As former KLM UK is now KLM cityhopper, KLM has more flexibility in choosing aircraft for a specific flight.
So B737 fly to the UK and F100 flies the continent.

I live in Vienna and travel to Amsterdam three times a month. Since April KLM sends two B737's and 2 F100's to Vienna.

It's a pity....

Final 3 Greens
11th May 2004, 09:58
KLM used a F70 last Tuesday, I know, I was on it and a scruffy little beast it was too, with only soft drinks available (all Y seats) and a snack that looked toounappetizing to bother with :yuk:

Still, it only cost EUR 400 for a one way ticket f:mad: g unbelievable and no wonder easyJet are building their traffic on this route - I hope they demolish KLM who seem to be high price, low service, an interesting variation on normal business practices.

BahrainLad
11th May 2004, 11:52
KLM bring a 737 daily into NCL as well (mid-morning) to go with the F100s and F70s who operate the other services.