PDA

View Full Version : YVR April Interviews

igig
5th May 2004, 12:35
Has anyone who had an interview in YVR the week of April 19-23 heard anything yet, good bad or otherwise?

Also what is a reasonable time following the first interview for a response?

Thanx

Plootoe
6th May 2004, 13:43
Me too. Had the interview 2 weeks ago in Vancouver and no reply as of yet. Here's the dilemna: I am out of the country on some Navy reserve business for the next 2 weeks, pretty much cut off from the world. Should I call Hong Kong and ask about my status or wait it out? The problem as I see it is if I get a positive response and dont answer in time does HR at Cathay think I blew them off?

Thanks,

P.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She'll take THIS seriously........

404 Titan
6th May 2004, 13:56
Plootoe

Give recruitment a call and explain your predicament. I’m sure they will help you out if they can.
:ok:

Argh Jay
8th May 2004, 00:10
I did mine on 23 April. Just sent Pauline Kwan an email on Wednesday and got a note back from her saying the "raters" haven't had a chance to look at all the stuff yet. She said a week or two.

Also got an email from someone named Ada Ho asking for some medical info for one Dr. Fowler.

Hope to hear in a bit, but will have to get the med letters in first I suppose!

RJ

robw320
12th May 2004, 04:39
Had my first in YVR on April 21, just had a call for second on July 5-9th. Back to the books....... good luck to all.

Plootoe
12th May 2004, 15:55
Got the good news too! Phase II in early July, had phase I April 21st in YVR. Stuck here in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but re-read HTBJ. Good luck all,

Plootoe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She'll take THIS seriously..............

Koyo
12th May 2004, 21:33
Are you guys applying for direct F/O or cadet program?

robw320
12th May 2004, 21:58
Direct F/O for my self, plus all the guys I came across in YVR were also direct F/O.

Mugwump
13th May 2004, 01:54
robw320,

First, congrats on passing the first interview. Just wondering your total flight time and jet time? Do you know generally what the others had for experience? Anything new in the interview not talked about in the forums?

Thanks in advance.

jet4hire
24th May 2004, 16:30
I just got the call! CX HK mid July!

see you all!:cool:

Plootoe
27th May 2004, 04:21
Just had an odd conversation with recruiting. Spoke with them on the 6th of May in reference to an April phase I interview. I was going out of town on business and would be hard to contact and wanted to update my contact information. Got put on hold, followed by a verbal confirmation that I had passed phase I, expect phase II in early July, give us a call when you get back to confirm the date. Great!!!! Forward to now, call recruitment to say I was back and was told due to scheduling changes, my interview would now be late July or early August. Uh oh! Anybody else get the same story or have an interview postponed? Thanks,

P