PDA

View Full Version : Naturelink - What are they like to work for?

arcwi
5th May 2004, 09:19
I am looking for an opinion on Naturelink of FAWB, mainly pilot's perspective - have you worked for them, how did they treat you, how would you rate them, do you consider them stable, trustworthy, if you have a choice, would you choose them over NAC etc., what do you think the industry thinks about them.
Any answers will be appreciated.

flyhardmo
5th May 2004, 14:56
Your going to get us naturelink pilots in trouble:\

Jacobest
5th May 2004, 17:21
Hey arcwi
I sent you a private message.

petesevenseven
6th May 2004, 12:16
How's the Bandit treating you MO? I'm Still Alive in TZ and I can't seem to shake the LET!!!!

Pete!!!! :ok:

BadAndy
7th May 2004, 23:27
Dear God... Jacobest is back around. Haven't seen you on here for ages. How's training going? When will you be done??? Shoot me an email with your im and phone number.

As for Naturelink, I can't speak for the company, but I can say many a good drinkin' pardner (said with a texan accent, not misspelled) flew there back in the day. Good group of guys, at least up in Malabo..... :}

dievlieg
8th May 2004, 09:32
Hi

I worked for them for a short while. Never had any hassles. Nice thing is that they pay you in advance, makes a nice change in an industry where it is sometimes really tricky to get your money out of people. I suppose I wasn't with them for long enough to start picking up trouble! Looks like a good stable company with expansion plans for the future. Compared to NAC, very difficult to say. That's up to you and depends on what aircraft they want to start you out on. Whichever you choose, good luck.

Cheers