PDA

View Full Version : New MYT Flyer

Cheesymac
3rd May 2004, 19:16
Hi all,

First post for me & also a change of career.
I'm starting with MYT in May from Cardiff & this will be my first Cabin Crew posting.
Any hints as to what I'm going to be letting myself in for with regards to training, shifts, & just general change of lifestyle, would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks for your help.

Cheesymac.:ok:

myflybhx
4th May 2004, 15:20
Hi Cheesy,

WELCOME TO MYT!

Well I have been with them for over a year now and have to say you'll love it.
When do you start your course or have you already?
As for rosters not to sure what you can expect at CWL, but at BHX we normally do 5 or 6 days on with 2days off.
I know I'm biased and everyone will same the same about there respective airline but we really do have great crew.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

:ok:

fly_guy_021
4th May 2004, 20:44
Hi Cheesymac,

I'm also new to MYT and am also starting from CWL in may. My supernumery is on may 15th to IBZ....cnt w8.

Only got one week of cabin service left, get our wings next tuesday. Apparently CWL only has around 40-50 crew and so you'll almost always know someone who is on you flight, which is nice.

Got given our rosters friday just gone which are until june 6th. Days on and off are varied. There is no set pattern like 5 on 2 off, some days I have 3 off 4 on etc. Lots of standbys though which should be fun.

Anyways, look forward to meeting you when you start in may.

fly_guy.

Cheesymac
6th May 2004, 09:59
Hi,

Thanks for the info so far.:D

Flyguy, look forward to meeting you in the Crew Room at CWL.
Rec'd my training course info today. Start day after your SNY, so hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Cheesy.