PDA

View Full Version : Marry in haste .....

Hostie from Hell
3rd May 2004, 18:59
.. then flog the wedding dress !!
I wonder if the bride saw the advert ?

Wedding dress advertised on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343) :E :E

airship
3rd May 2004, 19:17
Hostie, there was another recent thread on this wedding dress... (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=128330) :(

But interesting to note that whoever won the bid at over $3000 still has to pay for it... :\

mattpilot
3rd May 2004, 19:19
dangit airship! I just spent a whole minute looking up the old thread to post here :{

airship
3rd May 2004, 19:25
Tee hee hee! I must admit it took me awhile too. :)

Hostie from Hell
3rd May 2004, 19:49
oooooppppsss....

missed that posting.
:uhoh:

airship
3rd May 2004, 20:04
Very observant bunch in JB we are. One has to be very quick. A bit like country market days. The stall holders to arrive first get the best locations. And the first customers get the widest choice. The early bird gets the worm. First come first served. First in first out. Germans on holiday...I've run out here. Someone else can takeover! ;)

IB4138
3rd May 2004, 20:26
airship

I take it your "Germans on holiday" comment refers to towels on sun loungers?

It doesn't work at one hotel in Benalmadena any more. The staff collect all towels placed on sun beds before a given time in the morning, whilst breakfast is being served and lock them away for the day, unless you pay to get yours back.:E :ok:

There are notices to that effect around the pools, but only in Spanish and English.

:ooh: :hmm:

terryJones
3rd May 2004, 20:42
airship
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

airship
3rd May 2004, 20:52
The said hotel in Benalmadena are obviously more worried about the reactions from other tourists more prone to a bit of hooliganism when on holiday. Germans are reputedly already one of the most generous tippers, they will just have to dig a little deeper into their pockets to correct this minor inconvenience... :p

terryJ, ...unless the first mouse chickened-out, in which case it would be the 3rd...! :=

BALIX
3rd May 2004, 22:55
Don't take it personally oh hellish Hostie. It was pointed out in my 'Trams' thread that there had already been a tram thread on JB. In February last year to be precise but somone remembered it :rolleyes:

mattpilot
3rd May 2004, 23:09
hmm... i bet you could do that with every subject. Starting with the next thread that gets posted, i will do a search on it and if i turn up anything, i'll post it - that is, if airship doesn't beat me to it! :ok: :E :bored: