PDA

View Full Version : Kerry "Unfit to be Commander in Chief"

46Driver
3rd May 2004, 15:25
This report just came out on the news. 19 of the 23 officers he served with (including every one of his commanding officers) is signing a letter stating that he is unfit. And I still may vote for him just to keep Hillary out in 2008.....

www.cnsnews.com//ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=/SpecialReports/archive/200405/SPE20040503a.html

Bubbette
3rd May 2004, 15:52
Not surprising, is it? Especially given his flip flops on every major issue!

Caslance
3rd May 2004, 16:19
Oh yes, I can see it now: "Republicans say that Democrat contender is quite a pleasant and competent fellow, actually." :ok:

What have his sandals got to do with anything, Bubbette???? :confused:

lineboy_nz
3rd May 2004, 17:11
The Swift Boat Veterans have not given us any Vietnam context reason as to why Kerry is unsuitable to be the Commander-in-chief. How many purple hearts do these people have? How long did the incumbent serve before he went AWOL????

Can the incumbent answer this question:
How many grammes of cocaine he snorted/injected/whatever within the past 50 years?

Bubbette
3rd May 2004, 17:21
Probably lots--and he overcame it. What exactly has Kerry accomplished in life other than to be a boy toy to very wealthy women?

lineboy_nz
3rd May 2004, 18:30
Cocaine in my books equals perminent brain damage. Where would have GW got without his family connections?

Where would GW be without banning everyone in Florida from voting who had the same surname as someone who had a conviction? answer: nowhere.

Fishin' here but...
Bush companies drilling bin Laden oil makes me think a more neutral leadership is more apt.

Ozzy
3rd May 2004, 20:42
Bush companies drilling bin Laden oil makes me think a more neutral leadership is more apt. :rolleyes:

Ozzy

Grandpa
3rd May 2004, 21:32
American elect a President, and he get everyone respect around the world with carefully planned actions to improve prosperity, health, education inside USA without degrading it outside and without any more stupid preemptive war!

The Nr Fairy
3rd May 2004, 21:33
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with B.

That's right, BOTH of Grandpa's feet !

Onan the Clumsy
3rd May 2004, 23:49
...he served with... Well that's something his opponent can't claim.

AntiCrash
4th May 2004, 01:25
The News later today said that some of the names on the alledged letter were listed without the named person's knowledge. That doesn't sound quite cricket.

This guy sounds like the Newsweek reporter that made the claim he had the goods on CNO Mike Boorda, Except that Elmo Zumwalt did award the "V's" to Boorda. It would be nice to see the media check things out before they air this kind of [email protected] Instead they try to scoop the other news services. But I guess when dealing with [email protected] a scoop is a good thing.

Below is a link to everything you want to know about Kerry's service record. Where is W's?

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/military_records.html

mattpilot
4th May 2004, 01:56
You know how it is said that kerry supposably threw away his medals he got in vietnam? Well apperently he threw fake ones away and his real medals are hanging in his office today!
At least thats what the director of this school said who 'knows' kerry when i talked to him.

hamusandtahini
4th May 2004, 02:54
Instead of slagging Kerry why not compare the service records?:ugh:

Wino
4th May 2004, 03:22
Because its not just his service record. Unless of course you want to turn back the clock and get rid of clinton the draft dodger for Bob dole in 96

Its also about their body of work over their life.

Bush is very beatable, but I fear not by Kerry. Another shifty democrat is NOT what the party needs...

Cheers
Wino

Onan the Clumsy
4th May 2004, 03:57
Maybe that's the problem. The constant pitting of one against the other as opposed to an isolated assesment of each individual person. Just because I don't like Bush doesn't necessarily mean I liked Clinton.

Grandpa
5th May 2004, 21:41
Please could you tell me who is Commander in Chief of one Invasion Army which is now occupying another country's territory..............?

Could you tell me who had got supreme authority over that bunch of torturers in Abu Gharb prison....................?

Could you tell me if these underlings were following His orders, or their misdeeds were only due to the kind of discipline He has recommanded in His troops...........?

Could Kerry be worse?

Bubbette
5th May 2004, 21:48
Yes, those 6 were following President Bush's orders--I have it on good authority, from my fellow Republicans, that President Bush personally called up those six + and told them to abuse those prisioners.

Kerry on the other hand is a self confessed war criminal--how scary would it be to have him as Commander in Chief!

Slim20
5th May 2004, 21:52
I thought you of all people would applaud Kerry's hawkish foreign policy, Bubbette!

He's on record as saying Bush hasn't gone far enough!

Ozzy
5th May 2004, 23:29
He's on record as saying Bush hasn't gone far enough! Hmm, which record would that be? The same record as his throwing away his Vietnam medals? Kerry will say anything the polls tell him to say to try and make him popular. He is still trailing Bush, fact!

Ozzy

Grandpa
6th May 2004, 07:49
...........She is missing her old times companion, when everybody knew what RESPONSIBILTY meant.

Lucy said then:"You know Bubette, the title of Commander in Chief not only allows you to wear pilot flying jacket, and speak in front of TV cameras on peacefull aircraft carrier, IT MEANS also you get the RESPONSIBILITY of what your soldiers are doing, even to Arab prisoners!"

And then she added:"When you are GOOD fighting EVIL, this responsibility should be more obvious, don't you think Bubette?"