PDA

View Full Version : It just closed down!?

Tonic Please
3rd May 2004, 11:29
Quite happy climbing through FL230 in my A330 from Montreal to Chicago (:} ) and the flight sim, for the first time in 5 years of using them, just went blank, and my desktop appeared.

It was not on the blue bar at the bottom, as if minimised, it just stopped. The computer is running fine. No warnings. Just closed and thought "right, that was fun, what else can I do to make his life difficult?".

Anyone got any ideas? It is newly installed (again), and I only have a few add-on aicraft, such as this A330 coz you get bored with the real ones. I dont quite see how. I presume it happens to other programs too? Like word? Is it known to do this?

I got XP Pro.

Hope someone can give me any idea as to why, and how I can stop it.

:ugh: I was flying quite well :E

Dan

E-Liam
3rd May 2004, 12:16
Hi Tonic,

It's probably got something to do with the browser hijack in your other post. If we clean that rubbish out first, then this may sort itself out afterwards. So hang on in there for now.. :)

Cheers

Liam

Naples Air Center, Inc.
3rd May 2004, 17:51
Tonic Please,

It sounds like you crashed to desktop. It is very hard to follow what is going on with your system and what advice you have been given since you have so many threads running.

If the problem keeps happening, then we should look deeper into your system. For now get the malware out of your system and then see if it happens again.

Take Care,

Richard