PDA

View Full Version : what's is it like to work with air asia

jetjockey696
2nd May 2004, 00:58
Please, can anyone tell me what's it like working with air asia??? I am going to work there shortly. any info would be great.

thanxs

jj696

Virtual Reality
3rd May 2004, 15:19
Hi JJ696,

1. It depends a lot on individual but what do you expect working for a budget airline, everything is and will be budgetted and everyone will be squeezed till the last drop. Honestly, I have seen that they are working at least 4 sectors /10 hrs a day and clocking something like 850-900 hrs a year. Basically you will be stretched to your max legal limit. It was before but I doubt it has changed now.

2. I was informed that you have to share your accomodation with the rest of pilots if you are doing a detachment to Senai (JHB), another hub for Air Asia. I have not physically seen the place but I believed it is either an apartment or just a medium cost house for Johorean standard.

3. One thing for sure, most of the cabin crew are absolutely gorgeous and sexy as well ............... -:) At least it helps !!!!

4. Others, I guess you are in the best position to let the rest of the world know after you explored it. Anyway, all the best and have fun with Air Asia.

Cheers :cool:

jetjockey696
6th May 2004, 05:04
V.R....thanks for your honest reply.... gorgeous and sexy girls eh....

JJ696