PDA

View Full Version : What IS happening at Fly Blu????

warkman
1st May 2004, 18:25
Anyone know what is happening?
on their web site, the first flights you can now book are for September!
Still no news on the a/c they are going to use.
have they taken on staff?
the concept looks good, but I really wonder if it will go ahead

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
2nd May 2004, 09:30
have you read the statement on their website? otherwise, why not call them and ask them whats going on?

warkman
2nd May 2004, 11:45
TDB,

A friend of mine did ring them up, as originally on the site they were advertising the firts flights in June, that has now gone.
She wanted to fly in Octobere and was told the earliest they would be flying was now September. They were not taking money, so she could book and nearer the time pay for the flights. However, they like Duo are not yet ATOL covered, and the girl said that if the flights did not start until after October, she could always book with another airline at no cost!
My friend was unimpressed and has now booked with Virgin, as at least she knows that a few weeks before she would be expected to fly, she wont be running around finding alternative airlines at high cost to her!
The web site does not say when the inaugural flight now will be, jus if you go to price a flight, you cannot price before September, so they have missed the main Florida holiday traffic

Nato 35
2nd May 2004, 20:26
Having problems with the CPG part of the AOC, so rumours go. Ask AV8air if you have any questions.