PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow exam venue

VIRGA
30th Apr 2004, 19:43
Is it in Glasgow or Prestwick?

My confirmation will be arriving a little late so any info would be nice anybody.

Thanks

Send Clowns
30th Apr 2004, 19:59
I believe it is in the Glasgow College of Nautical Studies. I'm sure if you gave them a call (they have an aviation department, teaches ATPL gruondschool) they would be happy to confirm the exact venue.

Good luck next week!

My names Turkish
30th Apr 2004, 20:54
I did my exams last month in Glasgow. Its not actually held in the Nautical college building but in an adjacent college which I *think* is a Techincal college. Its called the Adelphi centre. The CAA send out a set of instructions your with your exam confirmation letter and directions to the Venue. When you go into the building on the first morning you will walk through the reception and they will tell you were the exam hall is.

redsnail
30th Apr 2004, 21:05
G'day Virga,
The guys here seem to have answered your question. I tried to reply to your pm but you've elected not to accept them so I couldn't reply.
Sorry
Give them a call. :D

VIRGA
1st May 2004, 09:08
Thanks everyone.

Now I know who to call.

Sorry about that Red. I will try and sort it out. I'm having some funny probs with my log in. I keep getting pushed off line everytime I post or search. I will have to contact admin again.

Thanks for the luck Clowns..

My names Turkish
1st May 2004, 13:42
For your information, the Tulip Inn was very handy for the exams. Its about 500 yards to the exam centre and if you tell them you are Crew on a nightstop over the phone you will get a slightly discounted rate, I think we got a tenner off a night. The full rate was still cheaper than Jurys.

VIRGA
2nd May 2004, 15:17
Thanks Turkish,

Just what I wanted.