PDA

View Full Version : PPRuNe Target counts

You want it when?
23rd Aug 2001, 11:28
The secrets out it is now clear how many posts you need to accumulate the next award / category of PPRuNer (see left). I'd hope to be upgraded at 200 but now know it will take to 250.

Still I'm working from home tomorrow - chance to really get that score up...

Danny - what have you done :D

Grainger
23rd Aug 2001, 11:47
You'll just become a lost cause, YW - then it's another 250 to get upgraded again !

Should keep you up all weekend !

G

You want it when?
23rd Aug 2001, 13:07
Hi Grainger - tis a bank holiday so it will rain. :rolleyes: I shall have to hope that you TD or TW start a cracking thread tomorrow AM and then I shall at least clear 200! :D

Capt PPRuNe
23rd Aug 2001, 14:42
Watch it! :eek: I have whims you know! It could all change at the drop of a hat! :confused:

Why not guarantee a permanent, personalised title, yours to cherish for ever. Just CLICK HERE (http://www.pprune.org/ptorder/ptorder.htm) for details. Remain safe in the knowledge that you are not just another number and you are helping to support PPRuNe at the same time.

dingducky
23rd Aug 2001, 14:55
well my current goal is 800 posts
and i can't afford a personalised title :(

You want it when?
23rd Aug 2001, 14:57
At the risk of been bounced off the network -

You sir P1 are a cad - Where's my post count gone!!!

Right - everyone help please - I need a suggestion for an under title.

Danny - if I pay an extra 10$ can I get titles added to other people (hey its only money....)

Feeton Terrafirma
23rd Aug 2001, 15:23
Oh well, easy come, easy go. Point is who gives a damn? I certainly don't. I don't need to be told I'm an addicted prooner, which is absolutely not true, and I can live without an icon or special wording, or some frivolous whim based something or other from the Boss. In fact there is only one thing I care about. I will NOT exceed the number of posts made by Ding Ducky. Why you ask? Well I’m afraid of the flak I’d cop from her. Ducky has already accussed me of trying to beat her post count, so here I am, staying a cautious 150 ish posts behind her. ;)

dingducky
23rd Aug 2001, 16:46
ohhhhh does that mean that feety is afraid of little old me? :p
he should be labeled the pprune wimp! :D

Token Bird
23rd Aug 2001, 18:03
Why do we have to pay in dollars?

You want it when?
23rd Aug 2001, 18:15
Can I have my title in a stunningly manly dark blue and not wimpy slime green? :D

Evo7
23rd Aug 2001, 18:17
A title? Do you know how little they pay Astronomers these days. Back when you could be astronomer to the court of a king, that was OK, and the greeks were sorted. But now.... :(

:)

dazedandconfused
23rd Aug 2001, 18:23
Can i have a title, PLEASE!!! :) I havent got $10 :( (which isnt surprising as there not much use here are they). Could i pay in installments? 10 cents now and then?
Preferably then...

Ill be your best friend! :D