PDA

View Full Version : Wifes Hairdresser

Le Pen
27th Apr 2004, 19:47
Bonsoir chaps,

Need your help...........

Mrs. LP, has, after many years, found herself a hairdresser who has finally managed to transform her tangled mop into something sexy and manageable. :E

So, we call up the salon and it seems that the guy has left, leaving no forwarding address. :{

Unsure what to do she makes an appointment with someone else in the salon. And guess what??? Its crap again!!!

To say she is upset is a bit of an understatement. :mad:

Now then, the salon is Toni and Guy in Maidenhead and the chaps name is Jonny. :ok:

Please help us find this hairdressing god. Is there a central register of hairdressers?? Is there a national 0800 helpline??

Please help Mrs. LP

Love

LP

spork
27th Apr 2004, 19:58
Well, Monsieur Le Pen. One more visit to salon... At the critical stage of sorting out a tip from one's purse, (fondling a tenner) one says: "Hmm... What on earth happened to Jonny then?". Depending on information received, tenner goes one way or the other.

tony draper
27th Apr 2004, 19:58
Purchase one of they razor comb thingies and do it yerself,friday night is a good time for using a razor comb when yer have just come back from the pub, sure she will love you forrit.

:E

IB4138
27th Apr 2004, 20:27
Put an advert in the Maidenhead Advertiser....Lost & Found

"Anyone providing information leading to me finding that hairdresser Jonny fellow, formerly of Toni & Guy's in Maidenhead, will receive a crisp white fiver on which the ink is still wet."...

Or something along these lines.:ok:

flapsforty
27th Apr 2004, 20:42
Dear Le pen, No1 Child had same prob, so I spent 1 afternoon with the yellow (http://www.gulesider.no/gsi/search.do?firma=Sted%3A%22Oslo%22+Fris%F8rer&sort=1&mode=&linje=1&drill=&tel=&spraak=1&navSort=1) pages and the phone.
Eventually located current whereabouts of the young French chap in question and all's well on the hair front again. :ok:

Onan the Clumsy
28th Apr 2004, 01:08
Would that be Flapsone?

Blacksheep
28th Apr 2004, 06:07
Hairdressers move around a lot and they usually inform their favourite (i.e. higher tipping) regulars where they are moving to. Not too helpful right now for Mrs. Le Pen - who had only just found her own hairdressing god - but she may like to bear that in mind when she eventually tracks him down...

fishtits
28th Apr 2004, 13:17
Next time she's in being butchered, could she not just ask the person who is slicing chunks off her cabbage "where is that nice boy Johnny gone?" Hairdressers are always bursting to tell a bit of goss from my (albeit limited) experience....

Alternatively, you could go in for a mop-chop, camp it up a bit & say you were really coming in to ask that limp-wristed beast of manhood, Johnny, out on a date.... Female staff will be all over you like a cheap suit trying to give you the info.

If you wanted to save yourself some money (long term) you could just set the wife's head on fire - Hey presto - all problems solved... (and a few quid extra to spend on a nice shirt every month)

Keep us posted

FT

Boy_From_Brazil
28th Apr 2004, 21:21
Most male hairdressers are chutney ferrets, try the small ads in the Gay News.

BFB

takenthe5thamendment
29th Apr 2004, 00:55
This could be a blessing in disguise!

Toni and Guy charge a minimum of 40 per cut.:uhoh:

fourplay
29th Apr 2004, 01:14
I'm with flapsforty...yellow pages.

My psychicness tells me he is near by at another Coffierary!
after chucking a hissy fit in the previous salon, you know these arty types.

Hope the Mrs tracks him down, very difficult to find a good one!...hairdresser that is...:p :p :p

angels
29th Apr 2004, 11:14
I assume my wife's hairdresser is a very rich man/woman. It costs Mrs Angels (IE me) 80 quid every time she goes to see him/her.

I just get a six quid effort from the nice bubble (bubble and squeak = greek in cockney) up the road.....

topcat450
29th Apr 2004, 11:23
:E So would you say he does you Greek style Angels? Do you like it Greek style? :}

angels
29th Apr 2004, 11:56
Topcat -- now that's enough of that!

Anyway, I don't understand your question.....

PilotsPal
29th Apr 2004, 12:07
I think there is a body called the National Hairdressing Council or something similar. Might be worth checking out to see if they maintain a register of individuals?

Whirlygig
29th Apr 2004, 12:31
Toni & Guy have strict rules about ex-staff; I believe they have to sign a covanent to say that they will not practice as a hairdresser in the same area for a year. I had the same problem with the lovely Phil and Scott who left T&G in Newbury. They had to go quiet for a year before they set up their own salon in the town. So I had a year of duff hair-dos until the chaps returned with their own business.

So, Jonny may be in a completely different area of the country or may be keeping his head low for a while until he can set up on his own.

Cheers

Whirlygig

PS - just remember - you're never more than four weeks away from a bad haircut;)