PDA

View Full Version : Young & Impressionable!

Roofus
23rd Aug 2001, 00:43
What's the dress code at the GatBash??
Being a young, impressionable, naive innocent little chap I thought I'd ask all you sensible, mature & caring ppruners for your advice!! :D :rolleyes:

Aeropig1
23rd Aug 2001, 01:33
Wear which ever dress you feel comfortable in.

well - you asked
:D

Tricky Woo
23rd Aug 2001, 04:32
Roofus,

I recommend a gingham dress, f**k-me boots, pipe and strap-on cock. Unless, of course, you're a bloke, in which case don't forget the peacock feather.

I hope this helps.

TW

dingducky
23rd Aug 2001, 07:02
ok whos got the piccy of slasher in drag to share :D ;) :D

Luca_brasi
23rd Aug 2001, 08:45
Speaking of Slasher, i thought i just saw him in a Dunnuda thread. Is he back?? Or has he been here for a while and im just a little slow? :rolleyes:

callyoushortly
23rd Aug 2001, 11:03
Roofus,

Why bother deciding what to wear, you know it'll be on some equally impressionable gals floor after a few hours anyway ;)

(Chat up not intended :D )

You want it when?
23rd Aug 2001, 11:42
Going by the pictures - a dress would be a waste of time. I'd suggest that what you need is a nappy (more bar time less potty time), wipe clean trousers and a shirt that is suitable for being pulled off at short notice. If Mrs YWIW sees these pictures then it is unlikely I will be allowed back in PPRuNe let alone out to play with you reprobates! :D

AerBabe
23rd Aug 2001, 13:04
Well I'd recommend either a kilt, a grow bag, or a fireman's uniform, but that's for entirely selfish reasons. By the way, I'm an equally impressionable girl with a bit of floor space going spare ;)

Roofus
23rd Aug 2001, 17:15
Tricky which part of the word 'Chap' didn't you understand??

Despite that, I'd have to say your suggestion troubles me! :D
I'm particularly worried about the 'strap on' part! :eek:
So having considered for a fraction of a second, I'll have to say no to your suggestion! :p
I feel GatBash may not be ready for that kinda out fit! (Certainly not in the Hotels public areas anyway! :D )