PDA

View Full Version : What Happens To Atcl

lone Falcon
26th Apr 2004, 19:01
Hiya Guys !

I was just wondering if any of you is actually in the management link between SAA and ATCL.

well I ask b/c I joined atcl thinking it was now being handled by SAA and that pilots will be employed on performance and not Ndugu business anymore.

adding to that it seems like the bureaucracy or should i say corruption is still very much there, to a point that, it seems like there is a tug of war between the SAA guys and the local employees who have been used to stealing from the former ATC, well I cant blame them they have lived that life for the last 25 years.

The Big Q WHY ???? Just why are they still there ??

If this goes on I think ATCL will not progress beyond 2 737's if at all mind you Kenya Airways is a major competitor and they are taking every opportunity to win or should I say they are already ahead.

now in all this there are pilots like my self who had well paying jobs, we all quit to join the airline and are still waiting to here what fate brings.
All I can say is welcome to Tanzania and for those of you who know how things work in ths part of the world POLE SANA