PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Rover, are you alright?

Moritz Suter
27th Mar 2002, 06:53
Mr. Rover,. .. .In my experience of grief, when all the people leave, when all the dishes are clean, and when all the clothes are gone; this is when the real pain arrives; and hard, to stay for a while.. .. .Know that I have a small song for you, and a poem, and a fresh baked little cake (nothing fancy), and company...and an ear attached to a knowing heart.. .. .Are you alright, Mr. Rover? Please say, either way. You are much on my mind.. .. .MS.

Rollingthunder
27th Mar 2002, 07:10
That was very obtuse.. .. .Let me tell you about my day.. .. .One staff in late, her daughter slashed her wrists and was confined to the psych ward...she would be a couple of hours late and was making arrangements for her daughter's infant's care.. .. .A Foreman has not turned up for work... 2 hours ago and with no calls in... or to his family ... wondering whether or not to call the police or hospitals...

BlueDiamond
27th Mar 2002, 08:35
If he's normally reliable, RT then call both.. .. .I'm a bit concerned about Rover myself, he hasn't responded to my last two e-mails.

G.Khan
27th Mar 2002, 10:37
Saw in one of his posts on another thread, (NOT the afterlife one)that he was off to the sun for a holiday.

rover2701
27th Mar 2002, 10:38
Hello Moritz and blue diamond,. .I am sorry for not being around. I decided to have a few days to myself to shut myself away and try to feel Jan close to me. It was all part of the grieving process I suppose. I am more certain than ever now that I will join her one day. Just not yet.. .Moritz, you truly have gone up in my estimation. Maybe I shouldnt say this but I think you say things in here to get a reaction and to start a debate. Good man/woman keep it up.. .Blue Diamond, I cant thank you enough. I will respond to your letters. You and another lady pruner alone know how I feel and can put into words how to deal with my loss and yearning for Jan. I wish we were closer so that I could thankyou properly.. . . . <small>[ 27 March 2002, 22:09: Message edited by: rover2701 ]</small>

Tricky Woo
27th Mar 2002, 13:29
I'm touched.. .. .TW