PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Express

406pilot
25th Apr 2004, 20:12
hi guys an girls..
anyone heard of COASTAL EXPRESS scheduled to start operations in tanzania sometime next month,equipment is supposed to be saab340???
also heard its a tie between coastal travels ltd and air express

no more 406 pilot

lone Falcon
26th Apr 2004, 19:05
hey 406,

Saab 340 ? wow some performer that aircraft is man.

Kenya Flamingo found out the hard way

maybe Nicola will find out the eeeeasy way !!!

:p

406pilot
26th Apr 2004, 19:19
well falcon lets hope our course starts soon otherwise we wight see ourselves behind the wheelz of one of those bro,its not a good feeling i promise u

no more 406

ShenziRubani
27th Apr 2004, 14:12
Good to see you wazee here all the time. I used to be more of a regular when I was flying for the Greek and waiting to get the hands on EMK.
Saab-340 and a merging with Air Express, another of Nicola's utopic project. Interesting.

shenzi_rubani_HTAR
27th Apr 2004, 20:11
Dude, you really got to change your name! Maybe mr cubbie?
How about chicago bayeeetch?
Rock on Pumbu!

406pilot
28th Apr 2004, 08:51
hello washenzi wote,

salaamu nyingi kwa mapumbuz aswell ,,need i remind u this forum was originally supposed to be about "coastal express",may be we should start another one about who the shenziest of all rubaniz

ps:keep those sandals on dude shenzi_rubani_htar

no more 406pilot(but atleast i flew one)

shenzi_rubani_HTAR
28th Apr 2004, 13:44
I do miss my sandels! 406 for the Greek? Ah, Tanzanair.......
Coastal is famous on this side of the globe as well. For whatever reason there are guys asking about the place wanting to go over and work....

cpt hamna sheeda
29th Apr 2004, 08:14
For all the guys who want to work for Nicola; be aware, lots of prommisses no deeds, little money.

A former coastal pilot.

406pilot
29th Apr 2004, 15:34
hi guys,
jambo mzee hamna sheeda,wonder who ur, i have known most guys who have been in coastal..well atleast most of them..if u wanna be discreet send me a private msg..
so does anyoneone really know wht coastal express is all about or wht??/

no more 406pilot

406pilot
1st May 2004, 08:44
hiya guys,this just came up frm my uuasl connectionx"air express has been bought out my an american business tycoon"so i guess its good news for some of us??he he

ps:shenzi_rubani_htar..u seem to me that ur not in TZ??

no more 406pilot

cpt hamna sheeda
2nd May 2004, 17:13
Jambo 406pilot,

Flew for Nicola '99/'00, the C206 CTL. Don't think we've met.

Cheers

ShenziRubani
3rd May 2004, 03:45
406pilot, vipi bwana, no: shenzi_rubani_HTAR is not in HTAR anymore, lakini he's a real TZ rubani. He's closer to me than HTDA and he supports the Bucs, but at the moment, my Cubs are still better. I have to say that Buc's home, PNC Park is probably the best in the Nation.
Hey Shenzi_rubani_HTAR, how was the game and did Cpt Morson enjoy it?? Did you see the sched, I am playing against your angry young beavers this week. Way to go Dude.

petesevenseven
6th May 2004, 13:55
Pawle Sanna to all you guys who joined ATC with very good intentions especially you MR. 406PILOT I think you would have been better off staying with the Greek or joining us!!!! One thing is for sure your bank account would definately be looking better by now!!!!!!

Give my best regards to Lilla,

P.S I'm gonna be nightstopping in Dar on the 9th PM me with your number so we can catchup!!!

Chaw for Now Big Fella,

Pete!!!!!:O

406pilot
6th May 2004, 20:39
howzit pete
yeah tell me abiut it but it was my only shot at the airline so i went for it "leap of faith" im just gonna take a dive and find out how deep is the worm hole if u know wht i mean??
so hows the russian doin??

no more 406pilot

ps:chk ur pm get in touch dude