PDA

View Full Version : Tingle

rupetime
23rd Apr 2004, 11:34
Can anyone assist with this little complaint.....every now and again i get a tingling (exactly the same as you feel when you get a small electric shot) - it feels like its running the whole length of my right leg and only occur's in my right leg. It also only seems to happen when im sitting or standing but never when walking or running.

Ive started jogging for a mile or two most mornings but im 99% sure this started before the running.

Any idea's ?

thanks a lot

rt

-<M4v3r1ck>-
23rd Apr 2004, 11:42
A trapped nerve maybe?

Just a thought :ok:

Mav

flufdriver
25th Apr 2004, 00:53
I recently started to experience a similar sensation in one of my arms.

On analyzing the sensation it appeared to emanate from the middle and ring finger of my left hand and I remember as a young boy having sliced off those two finger tips. (The scars are still visible) Maybe that has something to do with it.

The tingling has now abated again, but at my age any strange sensation in my left arm is cause for concern! and ocviously for my wife too, she immediately checked that the Life-insurance was in force and up to date. :\

Lost_luggage34
25th Apr 2004, 01:03
Sounds like the beginnings of sciatica.

Get to a Chriopractor quickly !

Flyin'Dutch'
25th Apr 2004, 07:58
There is too little information in your posting to be sure but I would suspect that this could indeed very well be sciatica.

For the proper diagnosis, appropriate investigations and treatment you should visit your local doc.

FD