PDA

View Full Version : Excess baggage...... please help

Aileron Roll
22nd Apr 2004, 19:58
This weekend I have to fly from Norway to Asia, will have a little excess baggage,,,,,,

please advise how to avoid paying heaps. !!!!!!

any advise, stories, please !

The Invisible Man
22nd Apr 2004, 20:00
I normally leave her at home:rolleyes:

FFP
22nd Apr 2004, 20:03
Boom Boom !!! I Thank You !!!

T.I.M is available for all special occassions and will be here all week :ok:

Bre901
22nd Apr 2004, 20:08
Asking such questions on JB is asking for it. :}

There are other forums on PPrune (Passengers and SLF for instance) for such indecent matters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bien joué, Monsieur l'Homme Invisible, we need to keep some sort of standards. :ok: :ok:

G-ALAN
22nd Apr 2004, 20:17
Take as much hand luggage on as you can. Depending on the number of people going, split the total weight of luggage between you all. Divide the extra weight up between your friends/family who are under the max luggage weight.

airship
22nd Apr 2004, 20:48
You could always give them a very big smile at check-in and say that when you woke up that morning you felt sure that the airline was going to bump you up to 1st. Which is why you decided to take the extra bag...? Or else say that you'd been up all night praying for a favourable jetstream which will save the airline much more than the excess baggage fee that they decide to waive :O

Onan the Clumsy
22nd Apr 2004, 23:07
Is T.I.M really A.C?

:confused:

Jerricho
22nd Apr 2004, 23:18
A.R. Ignore that lot. They're just the 5% left in the bottom of a beer bottle you find on the side of the road :p :p :p (or the top 5% Mensa don't want to have anything to do with)

Yeah, yeah..........T.I.M. beat me to it. But have you noticed that you never see T.I.M and Carnsie in the same room a the same time! ;)