PDA

View Full Version : Ugandan Aviation Contacts

18th Apr 2004, 11:49
There's a FANTASTIC bloke from Kiwi Land moving to Uganda shortly and he's in the market for a job in aviation. (No, it's not me nor is it anyone that would take the mickey out of beechbum all weekend long.) He is however a bloke with loads of experience in aviation including crop-dusting, aircraft ferrying, ATC, aviation inspector and he has also been employed as the Director of Civil Aviation in two different island-countries. His missus is a volunteer for some-or-other relief outfit and she is the reason they're going out there. In any event, if anyone knows where a bloke like that could start looking in Uganda for an aviation related position, please drop us a line here or PM me if you like?

Thanks

:}

20th Apr 2004, 08:05
A quick thanks to the guys that have PM'ed me on this subject. I'm most grateful for your help and hope that there will be heaps more coming in on this...!

Also, I can't exactly write the bloke's resume here, but I can say that he is one complete asset when it comes to aviation management and administration etc. And a true scholar and gentleman.

:}

prospector
20th Apr 2004, 08:27
With a pedigree like that the said gentleman must have J.S. as initials.

Prospector