PDA

View Full Version : fajs landing/approach fees?

RUDAS
17th Apr 2004, 11:30
hi guys,

am thinking about taking a little c172 out to fajs to show it where its bigger brothers and sisters land.thought it would be a bit of fun.anybody know what landing/app fees i'll be facing? if it happens,it would obviously be late at night due to traffic. got any input?

thanks.:ok:

orgasmotron
18th Apr 2004, 17:57
Rudas,

Make sure your C172 has a serviceable mode C transponder. Contact the apron office beforehand via phone and make arrangements for the payment of fees. You will probably be parking on the "Delta" Apron and it is a long walk to the apron office from their. This is if you want to park. For just a touch and go, they will bill you. Briefing at FAJS should be able to help yo with the phone numbers for the apron office.

Enjoy !!

RUDAS
27th Apr 2004, 11:44
thanks! will do that.do you have any idea how much it is?

rgds,RUDAS

orgasmotron
28th Apr 2004, 09:17
Unfortunately not even a remote idea. Phone them up, they will help telephonically.

Cheers

RUDAS
29th Apr 2004, 11:13
yeah,thanks,i gave that a try but all i got was a lady (who was very pleasant and helpful) who didnt have a clue about the answer and went to look through the AIPs...:confused:

assymetric
29th Apr 2004, 12:53
Try calling the guys and gals that control at FAGM most of them are at FAJS as well. They should be able to point you in the right direction. :ok: