PDA

View Full Version : Blah Blah Blah

gumbi
13th Aug 2001, 21:54
Just wondering what you guys think!
(guess I've got some time to lose)...

What is it that other aviation related employees (read mechs, dispatch, ATC, office, ramp, etc etc etc...) have against PILOTS? (have my own idea of course)

in most of the forums I go to, there's always somebody (non pilot) complaining about pilot's arrogance or strong views...or else

I acknowledge the fact that everybody has something to say and that we can benefit from everybody's experience, so why don't they too?

Gumbo :confused: :mad: :cool:

Onan the Clumsy
13th Aug 2001, 22:11
You mean like when the mechanic dies and ends up at the pearly gates. He says he'll only enter if there are no pilots in heaven. St Peter assures him that (of course) there aren't and so in he goes.

After a while, he's all relaxed by his pool, with a cool drink, reading a magazine when he looks up and sees a pilot walking past. Well he trows down his magazine and storms off to find St Peter.

"I specifically told you I didn't want to come in here if there were any pilots." he said. "I was relaxing by my pool and when I looked up, I saw a pilot walking past. What's going on here?"

Don't worry, said St Peter, that wasn't a pilot, it was God. Sometimes, he just wants to pretend he's a pilot.

[ 13 August 2001: Message edited by: Onan the Clumsy ]

LatviaCalling
14th Aug 2001, 00:54
Gumbi,

Clumsy's post kind of says it all, doesn't it. Close the thread Danny, or can anyone do better.

gumbi
14th Aug 2001, 02:29
Fair enough!
I'll do better next time... ;)

Tricky Woo
14th Aug 2001, 04:52
Good effort from Onan, I have to say.

TW

Mert
14th Aug 2001, 10:23
Speaking of Salt Peter and Dog, did those dyslexic folks ever find out if he really exists?

:)

Kermit 180
14th Aug 2001, 11:07
Heard about the dyslexic satanist? He sold his soul to Santa. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kerms :D

[ 14 August 2001: Message edited by: Kermit 180 ]

criticalmass
14th Aug 2001, 13:36
Pilots might have their heads in the clouds...but they have feet of clay, just like the rest of the world. As far as arrogance goes, IMHO politicians have that in spades!

(edited for spelling)

[ 14 August 2001: Message edited by: criticalmass ]

Kermit 180
14th Aug 2001, 13:41
Yeah, by the way those 'extra' smilies and stuff don't work in JB.

Kermie