PDA

View Full Version : It's ages since we had a Caption Competition...

timmcat
15th Apr 2004, 15:44
So.here (http://www.airliners.net/open.file/434168/M/)is one.

Techman
15th Apr 2004, 15:54
After removing the window blinds and seat pockets, Ryanair unveils its latest cost-cutting measures.

BALIX
15th Apr 2004, 15:58
"And for those of you too pig headed to listen to the safety briefing before take-off, life jackets are under your seats..."

con-pilot
15th Apr 2004, 16:16
"Honey what happen to the wings and things we had this morning?"

Northern Chique
15th Apr 2004, 16:19
Capt ... sir... I did state that the right turn was "after" takeoff.... didnt I???

Hey you! Common back with that dammed life raft!!!!!! I cant possibly use a seat cushion.... they dont go with my outfit!

Taildragger55
15th Apr 2004, 16:22
"Let's fly under the bridge, you said. There's plenty of room you said. That's another fine mess you've gotten us into"

Boss Raptor
15th Apr 2004, 17:10
'It was intended as our attempt at building a Wing In Ground Effect aircraft like the Russians' Caspian Sea Monster...but we ran out of budget...for the wing'

ceedee
15th Apr 2004, 17:14
"It's 'business as usual' at riverside airfield following an exceptionally high tide."

pinksilknightie
15th Apr 2004, 20:27
there goes the finance director's escape capsule .......

Big Tudor
15th Apr 2004, 21:40
Boeing unveil new 'Lo-Cost' version of Airforce 1.

G-ALAN
15th Apr 2004, 22:13
"Ladies and Gentlemen this is the Captain speaking, unfortunately some buggah (most likely a scouser on holiday) has nicked the wings and the landing gear so I'm afraid we have to sail to our destination"

airship
15th Apr 2004, 22:27
In the case of bad-weather, rest assured that this vessel has intrinsic self-righting abilities, like the best life-boats! Provided we keep the doors closed... :}

ehwatezedoing
16th Apr 2004, 00:00
Can't wait to see a "Concorde" Offshore boat modification.

:p

Only in Miami....

Ozzy
16th Apr 2004, 00:01
Pan Am flies again!

Slim20
16th Apr 2004, 10:05
Finally Branson had a realistic chance of landing the Blue Riband.

Drap-air
16th Apr 2004, 11:30
The Airline industry was amazed when easyjet announced it was opening a new route to the Lost city of Atlantis.

lasernigel
16th Apr 2004, 11:39
Is that Roy "Chubby" Brown about to do a wingwalk?

Capt.KAOS
16th Apr 2004, 12:47
"Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, this is your Captain speaking. On behalf of my crew I would like to welcome you aboard. Upon boarding you may have noticed that our aircraft is missing some essential parts and I must admit that going through the pre-start check list we have come to the same conclusion. Asking our maintenance department they admitted that our airplane was released too early for which they are very sorry. The good thing is that most of the parts have arrived in the meantime and the maintenance lads are anxious to bolt them on a.s.a.p. So, hence the reason we're not on our way to 27L but to the maintenance dept instead. Do not worry it won't last too long until we're on our way to Banana International Airport. In the meantime, do as we do, relax, sit back and enjoy your view. Thank you for flying Coconut Air."

Buster Hyman
16th Apr 2004, 12:54
WOOP WOOP...GUIDE ROPE...WOOP WOOP...

"If our demands are not met, we will throw the midget out the back door!"

fireflybob
16th Apr 2004, 23:51
Clive Sinclair announces the launch (sorry about the pun!) of his modified waterborne C5 powered by solar panels backed up by a minimum crew of 12 commuters. Speaking from under his awning John Stalker said this was a "major contribution to water safety...."

MOD announces launch of the latest Chinook replacement.....

Approach_plate
17th Apr 2004, 09:14
Should this flight become a cruise, Life vests can be found under your seat. You can also welcome to use our very comfortable seats as flotation aids

fireflybob
17th Apr 2004, 18:14
The Beckhams arrive back from their skiing holiday after glacier melts.

Dockjock
18th Apr 2004, 00:14
New strategy: 100% market share. Every market.

AntiCrash
18th Apr 2004, 01:01
The Cousteau Society unveils it's new craft for exploring the Sewers of Paris.

ohyouareaone
18th Apr 2004, 01:43
you will have to work this out for yourselves . . sat on a Emb and listening to the inflight brief Stansted to Maast . . on principle I asked " no life jackets then ? "
no cos were`re no farther than 70 km from land she said and the law requires us to act accordingly
"do you have a life jacket under your seat ? "
big red face and " yes " she said oops

PAXboy
18th Apr 2004, 18:05
NEWS FLASH
BAA announce that they have increased runway capacity at LHR by one third and launch new routes all around the world. The revolutionary new ground handling system that enables this is expansion is called ... The River Thames. A spokesman said "We do have some teething troubles at rush hour with the traffic lights on the A30 at Hatton Cross but the log jam at Teddington Lock has now been cleared."

BAA shares moved up 130% and the board each took another 1 million bonus

--------------------
"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

simon brown
21st Apr 2004, 20:06
" and in the event we have to put down on water......oops sorry folks got in to my groove there... life jackets are under the seats"

Jordans Vibrator arrives by sea...