PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Me!!

deadheading duck
15th Apr 2004, 11:58
Hi everyone

I'm a little bit pished today, cos its my 21st!

If only you all worked in my office, there's cakes and donuts being shared around!!

timmcat
15th Apr 2004, 12:08
On my 21st, I got stripped, frogmarched to the nearest lamppost (outside my parents house), tied to aforesaid lamppost and covered in raw eggs.

Not nice.

And it was very cold..

(although it was mid July, the evidence showed otherwise :{ )

My sister eventually rescued me, after a large number of passing motorists had stopped to chuckle at my expense.

Happy Birthday Deadheading Duck

flower
15th Apr 2004, 12:46
Happy Birthday DD
A night out on the town tonight then, or were you one of those folks I saw In Cardiff last night throwing up on the pavements :*

Have a good one :ok:

DishMan
15th Apr 2004, 13:18
Happy Birthday Deadheading Duck! :ok:

My 21st was while I was on a training week in deep Oxfordshire.:sad:

Methinks I got well tipsy on ....Pina Colladas???:confused: :yuk:

G-ALAN
15th Apr 2004, 13:20
Happy Birthday DD!

Can I come to the party? :}

fishtits
15th Apr 2004, 13:29
Happy Birty DD...

Don't get too rubbered!

:E

deadheading duck
15th Apr 2004, 13:36
flower

I think most of the lot chucking up last night were Westlife fans, fresh out of the concert in the CIA.... most of the ones I saw hurling were about 13 I think.

Was out for a few, but definitely didn't go home too much the worse for wear!

Thanks all for the birthday stories - always amusing to hear how people spent their 21st's! :yuk: :E

Drap-air
15th Apr 2004, 13:47
flower

that was me last night in cardiff - thanx for your help!!

:ouch: :* :ouch:

DishMan
15th Apr 2004, 14:09
I can regale you with a story of a colleague's 21st at the same training college I was at....

He ended up trouser less (they had decided to take a swim in the 2m deep transmitter cooling ponds :rolleyes: ) running down a corridor chased by a wardrobe. (Yes the wardrobe from his room spirited itself out of his room some how and just fitted nicely in the corridor (think of Star Wars where they are in the "rubbish crusher"). Two guys behind wardrode pushing it down the hallway, mate staggering away from it laughing his head off.....as he runs down the corridor he sees his desk also wedged across the end of the passage in the doorway.
So yes he jumps over it in an attempt not to get crushed.
Fine - except he forgot to duck.
Spent the rest of his 21st in hospital having his scalp stitched back in place. (Sounds drastic - actually it was only a few stitches...but boy the scalp can't half bleed!):\

Nani
15th Apr 2004, 17:05
Happy Birthday deadheading duck.

I'll be 1 something tomorrow,just add 5 in front... :{

flower
15th Apr 2004, 17:20
DD,
proves you must be a young fresh 21 then if you knew it was Westlife in town last night, I wondered why I had to park on the 4th floor of the car park at 2130 in town !!!!

We were in the Yard and Hard Rock Café .Wonder if you were there and it was like an scene from the film Sliding doors
hehehe

As for you Drap-air tsk should be ashamed ;)

Grainger
15th Apr 2004, 18:14
Hey DD:

On my 21st, these guys from the Rugby club started singing this song about a zulu . . . Well, to cut a long story short, all my clothes went out the window and I went out the door :eek: At least it was summer, so not too cold for a bit of midnight streaking.

Oh yes, we all got completely pi$$ed as well :E

Whatever you get up to, I hope it's something memorable. Have a really good one !

G :cool:

BombayDuck
15th Apr 2004, 20:09
From one duck to another, Happy Birthday!

I spent my 21st - this year - in college :)

deadheading duck
16th Apr 2004, 09:44
flower

Only knew it was a westlife concert as several ladies from work (who should all know better) were very excited to be going :confused: strange people

I was in the Yard actually - upstairs just by the top of the stairs. :hmm: Small world. :D

DHD

flower
16th Apr 2004, 10:36
We were just at the bottom of the stairs at the rear of the yard.

Come Augusts bash you will meet all 4 of us who were out, all Cardiff PPRuNers.