View Full Version : Etihad Airwyays

way out there
15th Apr 2004, 07:10
hey everyone...just wondering if anyone knows more info on etihad airways...do they require photos...as emirates does...and does one know if they have any open houses any time soon...any info would help..thanks

qfmike737
15th Apr 2004, 13:10
I second this question. Im keen to know more about this airline? Is there any ppruners with Eithad? It seems like a dificult airline to get information

jace
15th Apr 2004, 13:43
check out etihadairways.com

way out there
15th Apr 2004, 22:56
hey jace,
i checked out the webiste...it was helpful but it doesn't give too much info...if anyone knows more about this email...pls let us know..thanks

qfmike737
16th Apr 2004, 01:48
way out there

I guess you mean things like

Salary
Working Conditions
Hours of work
Layover time and accomodation details
Abu Dhabi
Accomodaton/living facilities

This info is not on the website so if anyone has any advice it would be great. Apparently a couple of hundred EK crew joined this new airline.

JonBoy80
16th Apr 2004, 03:13
I applied last week and have been told to wait for a call with interview details. I supplied a full length photo and a passport photo which were both sent along with my cv to Etihad recruitment via EMAIL.. Make sure your photos are very well presentable.

The airline appears to be growing fast. Hence the need of more F.A. I really wish all you guys/gals best of luck and I beleive that one day you will find a cabin crew position with a gr8 airline. Dont stop applying... :)

desemirates
16th Apr 2004, 15:12
i applied several months ago and wrote them another email a few weeks back. no reply whatsoever, strange?

way out there
16th Apr 2004, 19:47
I has also applied about 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything yet...but i didn't know they required pic's...does not say on their website..i will try again with pic's...and see what happens