PDA

View Full Version : Air Macau Re-organization

strikerA320
14th Apr 2004, 15:27
Latest news from from Air Macau is that the Director for Flight Operations is on the way out due to a lot of anomalies and flight safety incident cover-up ! ! ! The Civil Aviation Authority of Macau is now investigating all incidents and near mishap which was not reported. The other anomaly is when the director used the airline as a flying school, wherein individuals was given a rating and allowed to build-up flying time for a vast amount of money. The airline was utilizing student pilots to act as first officer.:* :* :*

triplegem
16th Apr 2004, 16:19
Oh my goodness! Hope u are not kidding.
I know the Flight Ops side is not well run, alot of frictions between the spanish drivers and the local ops guys. But this is news to me if true.

The airlines is loosing loads of money other then the cargo division. A revamp is of course a welcome move.

Speedbreak
17th Apr 2004, 13:14
StrikerA320
Before saying that on the net , do you have any proof of what you are saying?

You can get a lot of troubles....

Rumours aren't proof! Or maybe you fail the Air Macau interview..... That can explain your sayings.

Speedbreak

(Even if I'm in Congo, I have friends flying for AirMacau, and Dragonair)....

strikerA320
10th May 2004, 08:19
Speedbrake,

It's nice to hear you're concerned. I'm from DragonAir. Try asking your friends in Air Macau.

Strike

STOKKEN
10th May 2004, 13:18
Triplegem...... dont you mean Portguese!! thought Macau was a former Portuguese colony, anyway all airlines have a shake up now and then, sometimes for the better sometimes for the worst, I have a Portuguese pal there and he does confirm things are a little bit unsettled for the moment, but same everywhere I suppose..;)